Hi guys!
So ever since I started waist training I have been getting a SHIZ ton of questions about it and how i'm finding it so I thought that I would put it all into one post for you!
BACKGROUND
Originally my waist was 27'' which is a smaller than average for my body shape. I saw alllllll the hype about waist training so I did some of my own research and I decided to buy one! I bought a size 8 waist trainer from a lovely lady named Becci which I will leave all of her info for at the end. I bought it for £54.99 which is a very good price and it came the very next day!
PROGRESS
When I first wore it, it was the most uncomfortable thing ever! I wore it every day for about 6 to 8 hours and after like 3 days I had already lost an inch! In some of my vlogs I documented the progress and I also took some pictures far and wide! I trained constantly for around a month and my waist went down to around 24 & a half inches!
By this time my waist trainer no longer fit me so I sold it and stopped training for about a month. To my surprise my waist retained its gorg defined shape!
I am now waist training again I find it so much more comfortable to wear mine and now I can wear it all day and have no discomfort! I love it!
I am now regularly going to the gym so that also helps a lot more where as before I would only work out at home!
FAQS
Q. Will it crush your organs?
A. No.
Q. How long do you wear it for a day?
A. 6-8 Hours is recommenced but I do much longer
Q. Where did you get it from?
A. @HiddenBeautysecrets or email info@hbsecret.com
So ever since I started waist training I have been getting a SHIZ ton of questions about it and how i'm finding it so I thought that I would put it all into one post for you!
(Results after week one)
BACKGROUND
Originally my waist was 27'' which is a smaller than average for my body shape. I saw alllllll the hype about waist training so I did some of my own research and I decided to buy one! I bought a size 8 waist trainer from a lovely lady named Becci which I will leave all of her info for at the end. I bought it for £54.99 which is a very good price and it came the very next day!
PROGRESS
When I first wore it, it was the most uncomfortable thing ever! I wore it every day for about 6 to 8 hours and after like 3 days I had already lost an inch! In some of my vlogs I documented the progress and I also took some pictures far and wide! I trained constantly for around a month and my waist went down to around 24 & a half inches!
By this time my waist trainer no longer fit me so I sold it and stopped training for about a month. To my surprise my waist retained its gorg defined shape!
I am now waist training again I find it so much more comfortable to wear mine and now I can wear it all day and have no discomfort! I love it!
I am now regularly going to the gym so that also helps a lot more where as before I would only work out at home!
FAQS
Q. Will it crush your organs?
A. No.
Q. How long do you wear it for a day?
A. 6-8 Hours is recommenced but I do much longer
Q. Where did you get it from?
A. @HiddenBeautysecrets or email info@hbsecret.com
HBSecret.com
Q. Do you work out while wearing your waist trainer?
A. Yes
Q. How uncomfortable is it on a scale of one to ten?
A. At First eight now one.
Q. Is it a permanent change?
A. the results are long lasting and haven't worn away since I started.
Q. How much was it?
A. £54.99 With free next day delivery!
Q. Would you recommend waist training?
A. YES! I love the result and would defo say if you want to lose some inches quickly try waist training!
Q. What do you eat when training?
A. I drink two cups of TINY TEA By YOURTEA Everyday before my meals and I have started to eat a lot cleaner! So no more fast food!
Q. Do you work out while wearing your waist trainer?
A. Yes
Q. How uncomfortable is it on a scale of one to ten?
A. At First eight now one.
Q. Is it a permanent change?
A. the results are long lasting and haven't worn away since I started.
Q. How much was it?
A. £54.99 With free next day delivery!
Q. Would you recommend waist training?
A. YES! I love the result and would defo say if you want to lose some inches quickly try waist training!
Q. What do you eat when training?
A. I drink two cups of TINY TEA By YOURTEA Everyday before my meals and I have started to eat a lot cleaner! So no more fast food!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!







You look amazing! I had no idea that just wearing a waist cincher could make such a difference. You're making me want to get one myself...
ReplyDeleteThis is terribly real that their area unit virtually each peoples that area unit a priority with the sector of workout they invariably recommend you employ the pills and medicines for obtaining the quicker workout result. And this worldfitnesscr.com/
Deleteweb site is one in all the simplest places from wherever you'll purchase the simplest quality medicine for your workout.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat is the best waist trainer ? Squeem or Ann Chery or others ?
ReplyDeleteyou need to be very careful when buying because of many spam providers coming up. If this is your first time to buy steroids online it is wise you consider certain aspects. legalsteroidsextra.com
ReplyDeleteIt takes gigantic learning to create this bit of craftsmanship.More Info
ReplyDeleteHave an arrangement of assault of precisely how you intend to advertise yourself and system. visit our site
ReplyDeleteWe read unlimited articles and news on what is the new super nourishment and why we require it. Be that as it may, do you truly ever get it?Buy Bulk Ascorbic Acid
ReplyDeleteExcellent for Muscle Fitness. If done correctly, may improve Flexibility too.http://www.babylonweddings.com/
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteProper planks are held with the forearms on the floor, toes curled under, and your back straight and parallel to the floor. Doing this exercise each day will increase core muscles and overall fitness.fitness jockey
ReplyDeleteConvince yourself you can at least do 1/2 or even 1/3 of a workout. (10 minutes? Don't go as intense or fast. Give yourself a break, without actually giving yourself a break. guarantor
ReplyDeleteOn the off chance that it requires a long investment to settle on the ideal individual, don't stress since that time will be justified, despite all the trouble at last. Crazy Bulk
ReplyDeleteA week ago I went to my companion and I was astounded at her breakfast. http://planet.infowars.com/health/effects-of-low-testosterone-with-remedies
ReplyDeleteDo not push yourself to hard as this will lead to injury. Experts recommend doing a full run on day one, day two run half the distance at a slower pace, this relaxes the muscles and lessens the chances on injury. http://legalsteroidsbestshop.snack.ws/
ReplyDeleteI bought my first waist trainer 2018 at here https://shop4fun.online
ReplyDeleteThere have many trustworthy waist trainer online stores such as choosewaisttrainer.com
DeleteI want to show you how to set up a quality home fitness gym, which will have great fitness programs to use. You will have to spend some money, but not thousands of dollars.
ReplyDeletehow much should i weigh for my height
Proceeding from the last known point of interest, the target of estimating the 5 Components is to exhort customers about their own specific Health Related Fitness, Chaktty
ReplyDeleteIt takes colossal figuring out how to make this bit of craftsmanship.
ReplyDeleteHealthier Land
Eating an inadequate sum will make you feel feeble and unfit to think appropriately. buy anapolon
ReplyDeleteI found here, the illustration of epicness.
ReplyDeleteMason Soiza
The reason I'm giving so much background of my personal fitness experience is to show that each of us will struggle in different ways with choosing fit. Lifetime fitness really isn't a "one size fits all" approach.healthnfitnessvigilante.com
ReplyDelete