A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Hi guys! As some of you may know if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram I have started my own business!
Makeup artistry is something that I have always been interested in and a hobby that I have done casually but I decided to pursue it further and make a business out of it! 


Tbh it feels strange now calling myself a Makeup Artist but hey! My business cards say so! 
I'm so delighted to finally be doing this properly! I've been doing a load of research and really gearing myself up to do this and I have invested in my kit, downsized invested then downsized again! 
Mainly because I didn't want to be lugging a whole load of stuff that I didn't need but now I've got my kit to a perfect size with all my makeup essentials in it!



I've added new features to my website if you haven't noticed (hopefully you have)! There's a small portfolio page displaying some, not all, of my work. I will be updating this weekly so you guys can keep up to date with all my work as I build my clientèle! Also a testimonials page has been created that has a few messages from my clients about their experience with me! 
I've added a terms and conditions sections at the bottom of my website to make things as clear as possible to you all! I recommend this for every MUA. 
&&
Also I have a new Instagram page that I'd  LOVE for you to follow! @SinmisBeautique_ ! 
I've kept my same email for business 
Sinmisbeautique@outllook.com 




I'm so thankful for the great response I've gotten! If you want a booking PLEASE email all the required information! 


THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT & BOOKINGS 💙

Thinking of doing a PRO SERIES on my YouTube channel talking about brushes, my kit, starting up etc. let me know what you guys think!?
#SinmisBeautique

Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers