A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 1 March 2018

Hello She Bosses!

Today's post means a lot to me as I honestly struggle with this exact thing. I have to remind myself to be grateful but when I look back and take stock of all the things I'm grateful for its overwhelming. 






Gratitude is taking a few moments to assess our lives & look at the small but significant advantages with a frank and humble recognition of all we have to lose and one day will. It's not always about the major, life-changing times, people or things we have, but the little things. The fact that you can wake up and breathe easily, you can walk, you can see the beauty of a sunset in summer, you can feel the love from your family & more. Don't save your gratitude for later, because you might not have later.


I think it's important to take some time to be grateful you will feel happier and more accomplished. Every morning take 10 minutes to sit in peace, close your eyes and think about the things you are grateful for. Visualise the wonderful things that have already happened. If this isn't your style write them down in the evening and make sure you change them everytime you journal. Think of the small things, the things that bring you joy, the little wins & victories.

So my lovelies, I have a challenge for you all! I want you to list 5 things & 5 people that you are most grateful for today. Raise your vibrations & really start to zone in on what you are grateful for. I truly believe that by having an attitude of gratitude you will notice all blessings & see more! I wanna know how this went for you so connect with me on Snap, Twitter & Instagram  @SinmiAdekola 




WIN  a full set of lashes at SinmisBeautique

Subscribe to my new chanel to find out how to win

 Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions, never forget that!

Keep on bossin' it
love, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers