I'm starting my first Blog series! called ''Drugstore Gems" For the ladies who want quality but don't want to spend huge amounts! The first in the series will be my Favorite MUA £1 lipsticks! Want to try out lipsticks but want to spend £15+!? I've found your solution ;) You girls can get your hands on these bad boys at superdrug or online I will leave the links below.
I have shade 11& 2. Shade 11 is the first one I got and i LOVED it. its a nude, fleshy pink colour with added shine. Shade 2 is a deep pink colour again with shine. You are prob thinking " they are cheap they cant be good" well your wrong! :P they are great quality(surprisingly) , they last ALL DAY, non drying and loads of pigment! They come with little backup pots of lipstick just unscrew the bottom! Now you can buy your own! Choose from 16 different shades (all £1) from red to pink to nude: Muastore Link or Superdrug Link



So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x
More ''Drugstore Gems'' posts to come, tell me what you think and suggestions in the comment section x
With love x


0 comments:
Post a Comment