A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Hi guys! Long time yeah i know :( Im so sorry! I haven't posted in agesss & feel really bad! Ive been SO busy getting ready for September & i have writers block and couldn't think of anything to post :( But im back & full of ideas!I also want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU! For all the support you guys have given me! I have 800+ views in such a short time & 2 posts! I have International views from 12 different countries! and I have received a lot of DMs, mentions, ask.fm questions and suggestions which I am grateful for ! Im actually surprised with the awesome response I got with just 2 posts!
I will be soon bloging weekly for you guys! My next post is my first requested Ebay haul on a few jewllery pieces and eyelashes! which will be coming very soon!

Guys do not be shy to contact me and give me feedback and suggestions! you can email me on sinmiadekola@gmail.co.uk - mention or DM me on twitter @SinmiAdekola - ask me questions on Ask Fm
Do not be shy! :)
Thank you guyssssssss ! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers