Hi guys I'm back! I've been super super busy with college and working (Finally lol) & all the other things I haven't had time to blog! I also gave my blog a new lease of life changed the layout a little ( tell me if you like it) + I wanted to come back and give you guys consistency! Since Ive been away Ive done a lot of prep & shopping and have got so many ideas and will be blogging weekly, yes weekly for all my lovely girls & guys :) So yeah!
Skin Care
This is my first requested post and Ive have split this post in two! The first is on tips and tricks that can help you then my skin routine! Here it is!
Skin care is very very important and if you do not have a routine I suggest you make one! Who doesn't want spot/ blemish free glowing health skin? Everyone has different problems and different products may work depending on this. The first thing you should do is Identify your skin type. Do you have Dry/ Normal skin? Combination skin? Very oily skin? Knowing what kind of skin you have helps determine what skin products will help you combat your problems! I have very oily skin so I use products to reduce this. After you've done this you can start to really work on your skin! I'm going to give you a few tips and tricks that I personally feel help your skin!
Tips & Tricks
- Water! Drinking water really does help, it cleanses you skin from toxins! After a week or so you will really start to notice a change in in your skin trust me! I recommend that you drink about 500ml- 1 litre a day.
- Diet! Diet can have a big impact on your skin eating loads of sweets, chocolate and fatty foods can lead to spots and excess oils!
- Find products that work for you! Find products that don't break out your skin, that work well for you and products you are familiar with! Just because it works for someone else doesn't mean it will work for you! Using the wrong products can lead to a break out which we don't want!
- Exfoliate Exfoliate Exfoliate! I think that this is the most important part of a skincare routine! There are loads of different types for different skin types! Exfoliating takes away all of the dead skin cells and dirt from your skin leaving skin clean and fresh and pores unclogged from dirt and oil! I recommend doing this 2 to 3 times a week.
- Always, Always remove your make up before you go to sleep whether you use make up wipes of completely wash your face
- Sleep! Change pillow cases regularly, make sure your hair is clean! wash your hair! All the dirt will transfer from your hair to your pillow case then on your face! Err!
Look out for part two!
So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x

0 comments:
Post a Comment