A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Hi guys! I'm back to do my first Favorites blog post. Its getting colder and colder and bright lipsticks aren't really in season so I've put together my Favorite lipsticks to wear in the cold!





Sleek True colour lipstick in ''Vamp''| LINK

The first in my top five autumn lipsticks is the great Sleek true colour lipstick in vamp. This is a very beautiful deep dark red shade with a matte finish. Perfect with many makeup looks and even for everyday use! This is lovely for the ladies who want a subtle red shade & its only £4.99 Great pigmentation and last about 4 hours! Only downside is that they are very drying:( so use carmex before you apply!

Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick in '' Starry Eyed'' | LINK


The next in my top five is quite a recent purchase but as soon as I saw it I fell in love! No autumn lipstick post is complete without a Purple! 128/Starry eyed is a gorgeous dark purpley/ current shade with a demi matte finish(I would say) all for the £4.99! A beautiful shade that will suit all skin tones, wearable both day and night!  Here is me wearing it! Paired with the perfect lip liner you really would be left starry eyed!


Rimmel lasting finish Kate Moss lipstick in ''107''| LINK


Next again is also a new purchase that I had to have! The wine, reddy shade with an awesome colour payoff that lasts almost 6 hours at a time! The beautiful lipstick is now my holy grail red lipstick as it is a nourishing, creamy  and matte shade as oppose to a drying, rough matte! I would say its an amplified cream lipstick with a beautiful finish.This is great with lovely dark hair and a simple makeup look or the opposite of that if you like! Definitely a must have this winter & its only £5.49!



MUA matte lipstick in ''Wild berry''| LINK

Now we have a lipstick from the new ''matte'' collection from MUA! I regretfully about this lipstick about a month ago and have only just started to like it! I personally feel like these lipsticks could be 10x better! The lipstick is looks like such a beautiful deep purple colour but when it swatched its otherwise! They basically have no pigment and you have to pack loads on your lips making them feel really heavy and thick! But when you eventually get some colour its quite nice and lasts very long. I think its more of a day time colour because it is quite subtle but for the price you cant complain!

Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick in''08'' | LINK

Ive saved the best till last and have my holy grail pinky nude shade. This is a Bourjois lipstick which is in a browny pink shade which is to die for! I wear it as a everyday lipstick but with the perfect gloss it can be dolled up for a night out! Its a very subtle colour and its perfect for my ladies of colour who dont want bright lips! Here is me wearing it! I picked mine up from ebay for £1.50!

Hope you enjoy my selection and you got some ideas on autumn shades!

So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you! 
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers