Hi guys! I'm back with a random post lol, I just wanted to share a few items I have been eyeing and want to get before the end of the year!
1. Mac lipstick in "Rebel" | LINKI fell in love with this lipstick about 3 weeks ago when I saw it on youtube! Its such a gorgeous shade for autumn, but the price :( I just can't bring myself to spend £15 on a lipstick! But I'm going to have to!I haven't wanted a glossy box for the Longest time but I'm to scared lol, I feel like ill pay for 3 months subscription and then regret it. I just don't like the idea of not knowing what you are going to receive! But I'm going to buy 1 box see if I like it ! Maybe ill do a little review! :)
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette | LINK
you have all heard of this beautiful eye shadow palette! its Urban decays Naked Palette, i know MUA have a dupe ( Undressed and Undressed 2) but i want the original one! I personally think this investment is a good one as you get 12 high quality, pigmented eye shadows for a perfect neutral eye!4. Muji wide drawers | LINKI love the idea of a vanity and I'm slowing building my make up collection. I think that Every vanity needs good storage, I already have a lipstick rack and glasses to store my brushes I just need drawers! I want to get 2 sets of 2 wide Muji drawers which retail at about £10.95 of so.. i think they will look perfect. the clear acrylic will allow me to see all my make up and have the organised properly. There are loads of reviews and makeup collections with it on youtube so have a look!5. Beauty Blender | LINKI've heard loads and loads on the infamous beauty blender but was never really interested in buying a sponge for £20 so I went on eBay and bought a dupe for it! For £2 I think! I hasn't arrived yet so that's why I've put it on my wish list! These sponges can be used for several things such as foundation, cream blush and concealer for an even dewy finish (which I love) !
6. Real technique Core collection + Stipple brush | LINK
This really shouldn't be on my wish list because its only about £21 for the core collection and £11 for the stipple brush and has be out for so long but I just haven't got round to buying them! I've heard tons about these brushes, you guys probably have too! and I should have got them a long time ago! I always pick them up and then put them down in superdrug (God knows why lol) But i will buy them soon definately before the new yearSo what's on your Beauty wish list?
Thursday, 5 December 2013
By SinmiAdekola on December 05, 2013
Posted in Beauty, Wishlist | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hi Guys! So it was my 18th birthday on the 23rd so im legally a woman lol. my Birthday Makeup & Outfit! I done a full GRWM & OTT...
-
Hi guys! So ever since I started waist training I have been getting a SHIZ ton of questions about it and how i'm finding it so I thoug...
-
Hello She Bosses! Today's post means a lot to me as I honestly struggle with this exact thing. I have to remind myself to be gratef...
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
Pages
About Me
Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!
Latest Tweets
Follow @SinmiAdekola
Dealing with Anxiety
This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment