Maybelline Baby Skin | LINK
I have heard a ton of mixed reviews on this product and just gave in because I wanted to see how it worked for me. For some people it worked just like the POREfessional by Benefit and for other it was the opposite. I will do a full review on my thoughts very soon! Full Review HERE
I have heard a ton of mixed reviews on this product and just gave in because I wanted to see how it worked for me. For some people it worked just like the POREfessional by Benefit and for other it was the opposite. I will do a full review on my thoughts very soon! Full Review HERE
Maybelline Baby lips | LINK

I'm absolutely in love with the colour payoff, that's the first thing I'm going to say! I got them in " pink punch" & " cherry me",The packaging is so so cute, the smell amazing but they are far from moisturizing.. I was so sad because I literally apply this about 10 times in an hour which is just such a shame! Cherry me is way more moisturizing then pink punch.

I'm absolutely in love with the colour payoff, that's the first thing I'm going to say! I got them in " pink punch" & " cherry me",The packaging is so so cute, the smell amazing but they are far from moisturizing.. I was so sad because I literally apply this about 10 times in an hour which is just such a shame! Cherry me is way more moisturizing then pink punch.
Maybelline Colour Tattoo | LINK

I've heard loads about these for ages but I never got round to buying any! Superdrug we're have three for two so I picked up one in Bad to the bronze and 24k gold! I can honestly say that these are my favorite bases. Your eye shadow will last for HOURS and that's the honest truth ! They are packed with pigment and are so soft and creamy! + are only £5 each so it's not a massive loss if they don't work for you!

I've heard loads about these for ages but I never got round to buying any! Superdrug we're have three for two so I picked up one in Bad to the bronze and 24k gold! I can honestly say that these are my favorite bases. Your eye shadow will last for HOURS and that's the honest truth ! They are packed with pigment and are so soft and creamy! + are only £5 each so it's not a massive loss if they don't work for you!

I haven't even used this yet because I wasn't really happy with the colour pay off. I hate frost/ metallic finish lipsticks and the pencil has a frost finish! It could be really pretty but it's just not for me. I though it was a brown shade I could use for my nude lips but I was mislead. :(
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer | LINK
I use this concealer on a daily basis and just needed a new one as i was running low on mine!
Barry M Lipgloss | LINK

These are one of the only lip glosses I own and I love them! I'm sure everyone used to have these back in the day in bubblegum pink lool, I got two of these in Coral and toffee and they smell Amazing! They look perfect over most of my lipsticks and look good on there own.
I use this concealer on a daily basis and just needed a new one as i was running low on mine!
Barry M Lipgloss | LINK

These are one of the only lip glosses I own and I love them! I'm sure everyone used to have these back in the day in bubblegum pink lool, I got two of these in Coral and toffee and they smell Amazing! They look perfect over most of my lipsticks and look good on there own.
Barry M Nail Varnish | LINK
I've stopped getting shellac nails so I went back to painting nails so I just picked up two nail varnishes from superdrug! I got grey and Mushroom
I've stopped getting shellac nails so I went back to painting nails so I just picked up two nail varnishes from superdrug! I got grey and Mushroom
Sleek blush | LINK

I'm starting to love blushes picked up two from sleek! Flushed (matte) which is a dark pink so I apply it lightly for a little colour. And sunrise was a repurchase I've been using this blush for ages and I broke it so I had to get anew one! This is a shimmer shade which has a gold shimmer that acts like a highlight! you can just see how pigmented these blushes are in the swatches! so use a light hand if you get these!

I'm starting to love blushes picked up two from sleek! Flushed (matte) which is a dark pink so I apply it lightly for a little colour. And sunrise was a repurchase I've been using this blush for ages and I broke it so I had to get anew one! This is a shimmer shade which has a gold shimmer that acts like a highlight! you can just see how pigmented these blushes are in the swatches! so use a light hand if you get these!
Sinful Colours Nail Varnish | LINK
I only bought this because I had to spend an extra pound to get free deliver from boots lol. I just got a green shade because I dont have a green in my collection.
I only bought this because I had to spend an extra pound to get free deliver from boots lol. I just got a green shade because I dont have a green in my collection.
Gosh Nail Lacquer | LINK
I always go through stages where Im obssed with a certain type of product, right now its nail varnish! I went into Superdug to buy Cotton pads and cotton buds and came out with loads of stuff! This nail varnishes are everything! They are stupidly opaque for the price! & they were on special offer so they are 1.99 each! i got the in Berry me and Denim Delight.
With love x











0 comments:
Post a Comment