A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Hi guys! I'm here with another #howto post but we are focusing on how to get those dry cracked lips, smooth and lipstick ready!
No one wants dry lips especially not when your wearing lipstick! I'm going to share with you guys how I get my lips soft and ready for lipstick! This is such an easy method that fits perfectly into anyone who brushes their teeth routine( I hope you all do lool )  I use two different methods but I'll do a different post on that! 


What you'll need
Toothpaste
A Toothbrush
a Lip balm of your choice
A Good Nights sleep

 Step one
When brushing your teeth get a small amount of tooth paste and just brush your lips!  As easy as that! Don't go to overboard because you will hurt yourself lol! Stop when you feel a little tingle

Step two
Rise off your lips and dry your lips with a towel!

Step three
Apply your favorite lip balm! I just use Maybelline Baby Lips ;), Carmex, EOS or The body shop Lip Balms

Step four
Go to sleep! overnight your lips will absorb the moisture leaving your lips baby soft in the morning! 


So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you! 
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers