A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Hi Guys! This is a very exciting post! I MADE A VIDEO! omg Im so excited! Ive been planning this for so long and I was so bored at home because I had a four day weekend yay! you can probably tell my excitement in the video! Im just going to post this on my blog but when I get my new camera I'll defo make a YouTube! This post and the video is on Sleek Makeups Matte Me Lip Creams












                              
                       
Sleek Matte Me Lip Creams  | LINK
I went down to my local superdrug with no intentions of buying any makeup and came out with these! Sleek Makeup brought these last year but I've only just got round to these now! I've hear mixed reviews, some girls hate it and most of them hate it! I'm going to give my personal thoughts! The video is a First impressions and this is a full review!

Application
The lip creams apply differently shade to shade which I found very unusual because it should be the same for all. The fandango purple shade applies quite liquidy and your lips feel very wet which I didn't understand because it's suppose to be a lip cream.. But compared to the party pink shade it applies evenly and is much easier to work with! 

 The party pink shade is terrible! It is very liquidy and doesn't apply evenly at all! It's not very pigmented so you really have to pack it on! You literally can't rub your lips together unless you want all the product to gather around the edges on the lips which Is not cute! lool I would say you apply a coat, leave it to dry completely, then another coat, then another but I still don't think its pigmented enough. 

Packaging
Personally I think the packaging looks great but in your hands it feels very cheap and plasticy ( yes im making up my own words) In the video I explain further and you can hear the noise when you clap them together. It is also very lightweight which is a good and a bad thing!  The packaging doesn't really effect me much but I like that the lid Clicks into place when shut! So you know your not going to get lipstick everywhere!

Wear
This is the difficult bit.. The Fandango Purple shade last very long but after a while it will start to wear away from the inside of your lips first. Im not to sure about the Party pink Shade because it applied so patchy and horrible I cant wear it out! As the day goes on it gets flaky and it looks horrible, there is no such thing as topping up you have to remove the product then completely reapply.

Overall 
I would defo recommend the Fandango Purple because it is very opaque and pigmented  but not the  Party Pink Shade at all! The Fandango Purple shade is one of my favorites and is a must have this summer!! It lasts hours and looks great on dark and lighter skin tones! This shade is almost kiss proof and doesn't smudge or transfer!  For the Price £4.99 its not a major loss but its a great steal for the Fandango Purple shade!

 I inserted some swatches and what it looks like on below!

SIDENOTE: Regarding the video, im sorry about the quality it looked great on my ipad but when I uploaded it it was very dark so I had to brighten it up which impacted the videos quality! I will be buying a proper Bridge Camera very very soon and will be doing a couple more blog videos then go on to YOUTUBE! So and Suscribe to my channel so you will be the first to know when I upload! 
The superdug link to fandango purple  and the link to Party Pink
                      
From the swatches you can see just how matte these lip creams dry! 
                      


What it looks like on 



 Try it out and tell me how it works for you! 
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin

With love x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers