A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

 Hi guys! I'm back after what feels like forever! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts I've been so so busy with exams, coursework and work! But Ive finished my exams and have a few exiting posts coming up! But here I have a small haul of some American Goddies! I bought from a UK Stockest who ships really fast! I will leave all of her details below!




LA Girl Pro HD Concealer | LINK


So I'm sure Everyone and their mum has heard about this! I searched eBay and amazon and I couldn't find it! I wanted to get the shade Fawn because I heard that was the dupe for nc45 in mac but it was sold out so I got Toffee instead as it is very similar! 
I'm having a love hate relationship with it though, I must be honest with you guys! I hate the packaging! I don't like the fact that it's a brush applicator, to me it's more difficult to apply! The consistency is very good and applies quite nicely but dries really fast! I honestly don't think it's worth the hype but I'm going to use it and try out the Fawn shade to make my mind up! I did a compassion swatch of Toffee Nc45 and Kiko 06. I bought this for £3.65!!

                                       

                                        




Wet & Wild Gel Liner 'Black' | LINK

This is properly the smoothest gel eyeliner I've tried ever! I still love my Holy Grail NYC liquid eyeliner! But this is second best! It is very very pigmented and smooth and applies very easily! It also comes With a brush which is fantastic to me but I think that brush applies the liner very thick so I use a very thin eyeliner brush! I bought this eyeliner for £4.18! That is such a great price for a pigmented long lasting, smudge proof gel liner! I did a comparison swatch next to the gel liners I already have! 


                                    

                                                                                                       

                                      
                                   
Wet & Wild Mega Last Lipstick | LINK

The stockist very kindly sent me this lipstick for free and I really do appreciate the thought! It is a wet and wild mega last lipstick in the shade bare it all! The formula is so good! its very smooth and creamy! Its a little bit on the light side so I would recommend this to anyone who loves a pale nude! It would also be perfect with an Ombre lip to lighten up the middle! O Yeah! Im doing an Ombre Lip Tutorial soon so follow me on Instagram to know when! These lipsticks are dupes for MAC Lipsticks but for about £10 less!  
                                         
                                                                                                    


Sellers Information & How to Order:
Lamro Beauty

The seller is such a lovely woman called Rosemary who gave me 10/10 costumer service! She replied so fast to me and suggested the shade for me! She was also nice enough to send me the lipstick as a gift which Im grateful for! Also the products came SUPER fast and was packaged in the little red bags shown in the pictures! The delivery was free! And the prices are very very good! She sent me a list of the products that she has in stock and she has LOADS of American Goodies! 
So Follow her on Instgram or Email her for products! & Tell her Sinmi Sent you ;) 

*This is not a Sponsored Post


Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!

With love x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers