Hi Guys! Ive been needing a new bag for so long & since I don't have to carry masses of books in my bag I thought Id downsize to the Beauty of A Bowling bag! Im going to do a massive Haul and more information will be in that Video!
I Bought two Bowling bags, one from primark & one from Zara!
Zara Bowling Bag | LINK
Originally i was going to get the Zara Office city bag but thats HUGE! I needed a cute bag that could fit in my work locker ( since I work so much). I peeped this bag & fell in love! its Beautiful!
I ordered it online so I didn't know the exact size but when i saw that it was quite small I was so happy!
Its a soft leather so I'm defo going to keep it in the box lool. Its a structured bag and is a beautiful light grey color With the sliver detailing. The Handle and strap are very well made and Im going to get alot of use out of it!
But when I went to collect it from store.. Guys Ive NEVER Received such bad costumer service! seriously the guy didn't even smile at me, eye contact, small talk nothing! It took him about 20 MINUTES to get the package and then he didn't apologize when he came back!! in total i spent about 40 minutes in Zara for something that should be a quick in and out. Im actually going to write a complaint as well cos I is not happy!
I ordered it online so I didn't know the exact size but when i saw that it was quite small I was so happy!
Its a soft leather so I'm defo going to keep it in the box lool. Its a structured bag and is a beautiful light grey color With the sliver detailing. The Handle and strap are very well made and Im going to get alot of use out of it!
But when I went to collect it from store.. Guys Ive NEVER Received such bad costumer service! seriously the guy didn't even smile at me, eye contact, small talk nothing! It took him about 20 MINUTES to get the package and then he didn't apologize when he came back!! in total i spent about 40 minutes in Zara for something that should be a quick in and out. Im actually going to write a complaint as well cos I is not happy!
Primark Bowling Bag | LINK
This bag was made for me! I went into primark after work and saw this bag right at the entrance and grabbed it!
Its is a large bowling bag and I can fit so much things in here! Loads of people have asked me where I got this from and Can not believe that I got for £9! Its a classy black faux leather bag with crocodile on the front which adds a beautiful finish!
Im in love! I feel so proper wearing this bag! lool sounds weird but I really do
Such a bargain the only thing I dont like is the way the handles are stitched on! It make the bag look very cheap but o well!
Its very good steal so everyone should defo go grab it!
SIDENOTE!
You guys can order new, affordable and great quality Crown BrushUk
Use my link to Receive a special discount! MYLINK Or click on the little add to the right
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Its is a large bowling bag and I can fit so much things in here! Loads of people have asked me where I got this from and Can not believe that I got for £9! Its a classy black faux leather bag with crocodile on the front which adds a beautiful finish!
Im in love! I feel so proper wearing this bag! lool sounds weird but I really do
Such a bargain the only thing I dont like is the way the handles are stitched on! It make the bag look very cheap but o well!
Its very good steal so everyone should defo go grab it!
SIDENOTE!
You guys can order new, affordable and great quality Crown BrushUk
Use my link to Receive a special discount! MYLINK Or click on the little add to the right
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x












I love the black one. Look so gorgeous. Check my blog
ReplyDeletestyle-mepretty.blogspot.com
Hi! You should defo see if you can pick it up!
DeleteWill do x