Hi guys!
I'm going to be sharing with you my fav lip combos that I've been loving recently!
Pink ombré lip
I use the KIKO Smart lip pencil in the shade 710 and the Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade fandango purple! Review here
I also use KIKO Lip liner in 710 to line my lips then 709 to fill in my lips and I apply MAC Flat out fabulous all over my lips!
I also use KIKO Lip liner in 710 to line my lips then 709 to fill in my lips and I apply MAC Flat out fabulous all over my lips!
This is one of my go to lips for summer
Look beautiful! TUTORIAL UP on my channel!
Pinky nude
I use my favourite brownish pink lipstick as mentioned in a previous postLINK and the Barry M lip gloss in coral! I love using these two together for a stuble pink lip!
The Orangey Nude
Again another nude lol what can I say! I use MAC Cork Lip Liner, Revlons Mink & top it with Revlon Super Naturelle Lipgloss! Again featured in my Brown Sultry Eyes & nude lips tutorial!
The nude
I apply NYX Cola to line my lips and then apply Revlon mink all over my lips then top it with KIKO 3D lip gloss in nude!
Dark Red
This is buy far my favourite lip combo right now! I featured this in my Autumn tutorial link here! It's MAC Currant lip liner with is heaven sent & MAC Sin Lipstick!
Dark Red
This is buy far my favourite lip combo right now! I featured this in my Autumn tutorial link here! It's MAC Currant lip liner with is heaven sent & MAC Sin Lipstick!

0 comments:
Post a Comment