A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Hi Guys! Im here today with my first TAG! Its the beauty blogger tag! I thought this would be really fun to do so here it it! 


The Beauty Blogger Tag!




            Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?


Hmm, I started a blog because I would always get questions about makeup and beauty and thought id put it online to help other people! 
I made my blog in July 2013 but I never started blogging properly until January 2014




Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

Derin! Wonders-of-beauty.blogspot.com ! I love her blog so much and Hopefully can get my blog to be just as successful by next year or so *crosses fingers* lool

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

MAC Studio Fix fluid. That is a pile of crap! I hate it but is so raved about! Defo not worth it, unless you want to look cakey and orange :)

 Can you commit to spending bans?
If you ask any one that know me they will tell you straight! NO! I am the worst when it comes to spending I swear! But i must say I do save quite a bit so it kinda evens out lool

What are you five favorite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?

1. The lovely friends that I Have made
2. When people send me cute messages 
3. When people ask my thoughts on products
4. Editing posts and pictures
5. Expressing my thoughts with the world!

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger? 

I have learnt to really value the smaller things! I really value every single view, every follower, every comment, every email/message! It makes my day honestly! Also I've learnt to stop comparing myself with others! That's something I always used to do but I've stopped and now really value all the great things that are happening/ going to happen for me!

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger? 

YES! Im so much more happier, Its made my passion for beauty even greater! Also ive changed my layout, camera, background, editing and loads of other little things.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 

Be YOU! Dont try to be someone else or force an image!
 Post Regularly I would say about 2/3 times a week! ( which im going back to now exams are over! yaay) 
Be Organised! Get a little not pad and jot everything down 
Stay positive! Your blog is not going to get super popular overnight so stay positive and good things will come eventually! 

Recommend your top 5 beauty products.. 

 NYC Liquid Eyeliner | LINK
MAC Lipstick | LINK
Sleek Lip liners | LINK
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation | LINK
Mac MSF Powder | LINK  (the price went up a pound!) 

I TAG - Anyone who wants to do this tag! Leave a link below if your going to do this or if you already have!

SIDENOTE!
You guys can order new, affordable and great quality Crown BrushUk
Use my link to Receive a special discount! MYLINK  Or click on the little add to the right

Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin 

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers