A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Friday, 20 February 2015

Hi Guys!
OOOMMMMGGGG! I havent done a blog post in so long! Im sorry! 
Ive been focusing on youtube( she says) so I neglected my first love, my blog! but im BACK!

My life has exploded since I last blogged, so many changes but first! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year my loves!
If you watch my channel you would know some of the things happening in my life! 

I turned 17 since my last post! So happy belated to me! I'm finally in my last year of sixth form and have been having loads of Uni interviews and tests. I'm still at my same old job :( no exciting love life unfortunately! I'm working with a few brands at the moment with some awesome ideas & loads of discounts for you guys! & finally I Bought a domain so I'm a bit more professional! 


Small steps towards a big goal eh? 

This is just a quick post to say im back and hopefully I can be just as consistent as I was before and just be a Better Beauty Blogger! 

So are you guys ready for WWW.SINMISBEAUTIQUE.CO.UK 

or na?



 

Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !


With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers