I'm Hi Guys! So Im back today with a Whats New post! I went to MAC Near my new work place and picked up two new exciting products that I thought id share with you!
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish- Cheeky Bronze | LINK
So Im in love! This is by faarrrrr my new favourite Highlighter! This is ''Cheeky Bronze'' by MAC and its an MSF so you already know its super pigmented!
This is a peachy/ golden highlighter! That looks amazing on WOC And darker skin tones! It looks like your glowing from within!! I was one hundred percent recommend this to everyone!
So Im in love! This is by faarrrrr my new favourite Highlighter! This is ''Cheeky Bronze'' by MAC and its an MSF so you already know its super pigmented!
This is a peachy/ golden highlighter! That looks amazing on WOC And darker skin tones! It looks like your glowing from within!! I was one hundred percent recommend this to everyone!
MAC Mineralize Concealer | LINK
My Skin has been extremely dry recently and I dont know why! So when I went to MAC I asked the MUA their what concealer she would reccomend because of these dry patches and she recommended the Mineralize Concealer!
And OMG yes she was right! It is such a beautiful, lightweight, blendable and beautifully flawless concealer! Its actually everything! I use it with my MAC Prep & Prime Highlighting Pen mixed in with this and its an amazing combo!
My Skin has been extremely dry recently and I dont know why! So when I went to MAC I asked the MUA their what concealer she would reccomend because of these dry patches and she recommended the Mineralize Concealer!
And OMG yes she was right! It is such a beautiful, lightweight, blendable and beautifully flawless concealer! Its actually everything! I use it with my MAC Prep & Prime Highlighting Pen mixed in with this and its an amazing combo!
If you have dry skin this is perfect for you! If you just want a super lightweight concealer for everything/everyday use them this is for you!
Im Going to do an Everyday Makeup Routine very soon on my channel!
Im Going to do an Everyday Makeup Routine very soon on my channel!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL BACK TO POSTING>> http://t.co/rutwE7XiGn
Thank you xx
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x







0 comments:
Post a Comment