Hi Guys! So Im here with a very different post on my new camera!
SO can you tell my excitement or na! Im in love with this thing! This is hands down the BEST Investment ive made in a while!
The quality is amazingggggggg so you guys just imagine how fantastic my blog pictures and videos are going to look!
I actually bought this camera second hand but you would never be able to tell!
It an 18MP Entry level camera with a 18-55mm Kit lense! It has a touch screen flip out screen which is perfect for filming! You can use the screen to focus and release the shutter! Another cool thing that this camera does that my last one didn't is that you can take pictures while filming!omg! Im in love! In insert some shots that Ive taken in my room today!
Its the "big brother" to the canon 650d which has very similar specs with just a few minor differences!
So Im gonna be playing around with this little guy for the next couple days and if you guys want me to I can do a review!
I think im becoming a little techy nerd because i've learnt so much about cameras recently! lol
THANK YOU ESTHER! One of my lovely subscribers actually reached out to me telling me that shes selling a camera! I mentioned in my SDWS- HOW TO SAVE MONEY that I was saving for a new camera and she emailed me! Im soooooo grateful to her because this camera is just beautiful!
Thank you xx
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!







0 comments:
Post a Comment