A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 3 May 2015

Hi guys! So i'm back with a quick post on some of my #olddiesbutgoodies! These are products that I have had for a long time and I have recently rekindled my love for them! So if you interested them pleaseeeeeee continue reading! :) 





 Garnier Micellar Water | LINK 


My skin has been acting so crazy recently & my skin care routine has gone out the window! I went through my skin care drawer and basically everything was empty or just too old for me to use expect for my trusty micellar water! I featured this product in both my skin care videos LINK HERE & My Get unready with me video! I have started using this again after I remove my make up and I love it! It lifts all the impurities off my skin and gets all my makeup off with one cotton pad! I had to repurchase another one since I finished my old one which I had for almost a year! 




Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation | LINK 

OMG this was one of the first foundations I ever bought! I have been using my Clinique Superbalanced foundation for months now and when it finished i thought i'd give my old Naked Skin Foundation a whirl and OMMGG i love it! It is literally perfect, its super lightweight and give amazing coverage! I did a whole review video on my channel, that's how much i loved it! I also used it in my Flawless Foundation Routine Video as it is an amazing foundation that even Kim Kardashian used on her wedding day lol! 



MAC Prolongwear Concealer | LINK 

For a while I put this little guy down to give myself time to use my other concealers! But recently I have gone back to it and now I remember why I loved it so much! Number one it is the PERFECT Colour match so it blends with my foundation so well! Two it has a very good coverage so you can get a perfect highlight as well as covering up blemishes really well & three, it doesn't budge! This is one of my favourite concealers because it lasts so long and doesn't slip & slide over my face! 
I'm sure a LOT of you girls already have this concealer but if you don't GO GET IT NOW!





Milani Baked Bronzer | LINK 

I have spoken about this so much in basically all my videos lol! So you can tell how much I love it! Its literally perfect! Its a gorgeous golden bronzer but I use it as a highlighter! You can go back and watch some of my other makeup tutorials to see it in action lol. I ordered it off beautyjoint.com and it came pretty quickly! I have a whole drawer full of Milani Baked Blushes and Bronzers so let me know if you want a review! 





Maybelline Baby Skin | LINK

This is hands down my fave primer! I use it every single day and I promise you without it, I can see a major difference in my makeup application. This is something that i would defo say everybody should have! I have a full review LINKHERE 




Urban Decay Brow Box | LINK 

I've used this guy EVERY SINGLE DAY since august last year and ive only just hit pan! Its the perfect shade for my brows and I find it so easy to use brow powder instead of pencils or waxes! Its super pigmented so a little bit goes a long way! 












So thats it guys! Let me know what your olddies but goodies are down below x 

Thank you xx
Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers