A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Hi guys! So its been really hot in London recently and I have found my self reaching for some go to products for the summer, including makeup and body essentials.

Sinmi's Summer Essentials!














B O D Y 

Apricot Body Scrub 





I naturally have softer skin and fine body hair but I love a good body scrub to exfoliate my skin after shaving! This body scrub is hands down the BEST one I've used in a long time (trust me I've used loads). If you have ever used the St Ives apricot facial scrub then you know the wonders that it does, so imagine that great clean soft feeling all over your body... MUST have!

Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer | LINK





 This is basically my life in a bottle. Glittery and sparkly, lol! This will literally make you glow no joke! If your legs are on show pop a little bit of this on and you legs will light up wherever you are and its so gentle that you can use it all over your body! I would give this product 10/10 and for the price? Girl get yo life! 

Johnson Baby Oil | LINK 





Who's got time for a thick cream or body lotion this summer? Definitely not me! I only use Baby oil to moisturise my skin! You are probably thinking that I'm going to look a hot shiny mess with all that baby oil on, but you're wrong! If you apply a thin layer of baby oil onto your skin when you are fresh out the shower, your skin literally soaks it up instantly so you're well moisturised and not greasy. 

ZARA Gold | LINK 





This is actually the best smelling perfume I've ever smelt! I only bought this because of the size but omg im in love! Its supposed to be a dupe for lady million and its so cheap! The small bottle retails at only £5.99 and the big one cant be much more expensive. As you can see I've basically finished this bottle! Trust me ladies this is an essential who doesn't want to smell lovely this summer?


M A K E  U P 

Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow | LINK






I have already mentioned this product in a previous post here but I love this stuff so much! Seriously I have been skipping blush this summer and just applying a beautiful golden Highlight!  Trust me my WOC you will love this guy! 

Queen Lashes by SinmisBeautique 







I'm not one to self promote (lies) but I am in love with my new lash samples! I've been working hard to create some awesome affordable lashes and here is a sneak peek! They are 100% Human Hair and handmade by my awesome team! BUT I'm not going to show you guys my packaging just yet.. You will have to stay tuned for that  

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade | LINK 







If you watch my vlogs you know the struggle is real when it comes to brows but I finally gave into the hype and bought the ABH Dipbrow in Chocolate! Its actually amazing and I LOVE IT! Its so so so easy to apply and your eyebrows look perfect every time! I do want to get dark brown as well for the tail end of my brows where the hair is very sparse but chocolate is doing me just fine! 

YAY This is my 50th blog post x


Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers