So "Your Tea" is an amazing tea brand that makes literally a tea for EVERYTHING! The main thing that attracted me to this was all of the research they put into creating this tea brand. "Your Tea" is based on traditional Chinese Medicine principles and it also includes ingredients that ensure it is a non-laxative tea, so don't be worried about getting the runs, lol!
This brand has a created a large range of teas for like I said, everything! These consist of "Slimming Teas", "Her Tea", a "Fertility Tea", "Man Tea" and even a "Sex tea"! But the most interesting to me is the "Skin Magic Tea" which is what I REALLY want to try! But enough of me talking about the brand, lets get into this review!
"Your Tea" is designed to nourish and cleanse the digestive system. As I said before, it is based on Tradition Chinese Medicine Principles and Tiny tea in particular is not one of those crazy laxative teas that keep you on the toilet! It's a really gentle tea that does more then just just help you loose weight and has a few claims that I will go through and give you all my own personal experiences. Tiny Tea does contain gluten BUT they have made one just for those allergic to it! Link Here.
I was on the 14 day Tiny Tea Teatox and this box contains 42 bags that you are meant to take three times a day, 30 minutes before every meal.

Packaging
The packaging is so so cute! However, sadly the tea bags often broke on me :( Although I do love how they are all individually wrapped as it means I can take some with me on the go! Personally, I don't like the taste of the tea by itself but when I add a spoonful of honey it actually tastes pretty good!
I was on the 14 day Tiny Tea Teatox and this box contains 42 bags that you are meant to take three times a day, 30 minutes before every meal.
Packaging
The packaging is so so cute! However, sadly the tea bags often broke on me :( Although I do love how they are all individually wrapped as it means I can take some with me on the go! Personally, I don't like the taste of the tea by itself but when I add a spoonful of honey it actually tastes pretty good!
Bloating
Okay so I'm basically bloated like every day of my life, lol. But honestly I didn't really notice that Tiny Tea stopped/reduced my bloating until I stopped drinking it everyday, it actually reduced my bloating massively! My belly wasn't completely unbloated but there was a major difference. No pop belly lol.
Indigestion
I do not suffer from indigestion at all so I can't really speak on this topic much but i've seen loads of reviews from those who do suffer from indigestion and they love it!
Problematic skin
Okay, my skin is crazy so I can defo speak on this one! I found that when I drink the Tiny Tea every day, 2 times a day, my skin was so soft! I still had spots no lie but it made my skin very soft and reduced break outs.
Cellulite
Again, I don't really have cellulite so I couldn't really tell the difference!
Reduction of excess weight
Hmm this is a funny one. I would defo say that Tiny Tea will help to drop excess weight IF you're eating clean and exercising! DO NOT drink this tea thinking that it is going to miraculously make you lose 3 stone in days if you are only eating chips and burgers and sitting on your bum all day, lol! But seriously this is an aid to boost and push you in the right direction!
Hmm this is a funny one. I would defo say that Tiny Tea will help to drop excess weight IF you're eating clean and exercising! DO NOT drink this tea thinking that it is going to miraculously make you lose 3 stone in days if you are only eating chips and burgers and sitting on your bum all day, lol! But seriously this is an aid to boost and push you in the right direction!
Increase energy
YES! Whenever I drunk TinyTea first thing in the morning I literally couldn't stop moving around omg! Tiny Tea has a small amount of naturally occurring caffeine that gives you a lovely boost first thing in the morning!
Overall thoughts
My overall thoughts on the product Tiny Tea by "Your Tea" is that it did massively help to reduce my appetite therefore leading to weight loss. However this tea isn't going to magically make you lose stones! You really have to be consistent with the tea and the times that you drink it at as well as eating healthily and exercising which will help you to see amazing results! The company are really sweet and they post very often on peoples results and reviews on their Instagram Page @YOURTEA or @TINYTEATOX
I would 100% recommend this tea to anyone who would like an aid to help cleanse their digestive system naturally and be a part of a healthier lifestyle!
BUY YOUR TEA HERE!
14 Day Detox (42 bags)- £20
28 Day Detox (84 Bags) - £31
I loved this tea and I am looking forward to trying the skin magic tea as my face is acting crazy! Thanks "Your Tea" for letting me try this amazing tea!
YES! Whenever I drunk TinyTea first thing in the morning I literally couldn't stop moving around omg! Tiny Tea has a small amount of naturally occurring caffeine that gives you a lovely boost first thing in the morning!
Overall thoughts
My overall thoughts on the product Tiny Tea by "Your Tea" is that it did massively help to reduce my appetite therefore leading to weight loss. However this tea isn't going to magically make you lose stones! You really have to be consistent with the tea and the times that you drink it at as well as eating healthily and exercising which will help you to see amazing results! The company are really sweet and they post very often on peoples results and reviews on their Instagram Page @YOURTEA or @TINYTEATOX
I would 100% recommend this tea to anyone who would like an aid to help cleanse their digestive system naturally and be a part of a healthier lifestyle!
BUY YOUR TEA HERE!
14 Day Detox (42 bags)- £20
28 Day Detox (84 Bags) - £31
I loved this tea and I am looking forward to trying the skin magic tea as my face is acting crazy! Thanks "Your Tea" for letting me try this amazing tea!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment