A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Hi guys! I thought it would be a good idea to make a coordinating blog post for the video as the wind made it kinda hard for you to hear what I was saying! 

WHATS IN MY SUMMER BAG! 




Portable Charger | LINK 

This is one of the most helpful things to have in your bag at any time of the year! Its so handy to use when you're out and your battery is low as it can give you a full charge of battery if you charge it up properly before hand. I would defo say everyone should get one of these as the size is perfect for travel!



MAC Touch Lipstick | LINK

My Favourite Lipstick atm! I used it in my last GRWM, so check that out if you want to see what it looks like on!

MAC MSF | LINK

Everyone knows about this powder! Literally my life in a powder as its the best finishing powder! If you want a natural glowy finish that doesn't leave you cakey, then this is it!

Real Techniques Powder Brush | LINK 

Other than my Zoeva powder brush, this is the only powder brush I have! And it's the best! It's a huge brush so you barely have to use any product to get a nice coverage!

Several Vaselines | LINK 

Like I said, nobody wants crusty lips! One Vaseline isn't enough so I keep one for myself and the other for other people to use!

Hair Brush | LINK 
Sunglasses | LINK 

Hand Sanitizer | LINK 

DUO Lash Adhesive | LINK 

This is basically super glue! The strongest glue I've used! I would 100% recommend this glue to everyone! I will hopefully have this glue on my site soon but it's available in some retailers. 


Mini Deodrant | LINK 

ZARA Gold Perfume | LINK 

Everyone goes straight to Zara now and buy this perfume! Seriously guys.


Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube
Edits coming soon 



1 comment:

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers