Okay, liquid lipsticks have been all the hype recently. Almost every brand is creating one with different fancy names & formula's. My personal fav formula is a very liquid that dries completely matte, like stained to my lips, kiss proof, smudge proof, bullet proof, cracked lips matte lol.
LA Girl as you would know is an affordable makeup brand. They released 16 new shades from nudes to dark plums. They retail $5 but I bought mine for £6 from an ebay seller. From the website they quote
"These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts."
Secret
Rebel is a soft dark pink.
LA Girl as you would know is an affordable makeup brand. They released 16 new shades from nudes to dark plums. They retail $5 but I bought mine for £6 from an ebay seller. From the website they quote
"These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts."
I chose three shade that I felt would suit me! Rebel, Backstage & Secret.
From the lip swatch & review you can see how the glosses apply. They apply very wet and extremely pigmented! They take a little while to dry but they dry kind of matte not that perfect matte I was looking for. They are also quite sticky and uncomfortable to wear. I actually think I got a bad batch because the other reviews haven't really said anything about this.
Secret
Secret is a deep red with a blue base. I would pair Secret with Mac "Current" or "Vino" Lip liner for a slight ombre effect.
Backstage
Backstage is a dark plum colour.
Rebel
Rebel is a soft dark pink.
The things I love about the pigment glosses. They are SUPER pigmented and apply very well. They are very long lasting and wear well through out the day. The formula is very liquidy and the doe-foot applicator is very firm for precision. You don't need a lip liner with these glosses due to the high pigmentation but you could apply one before hand.
The Pigment glosses last around 6/7 hours with eating and drinking. I must say that they do leave stains/marks on cups and cutlery. They take a little while to dry but do not dry 100% matte, in my opinion.
Overall the pigment glosses are lovely to apply, have amazing pigmentation and lasting power. The only things I would say needs improvements is the stickiness and the transfer. With that aside I would recommend these to any one especially for the price!
LINK TO SHOP BeautyBCosmetics
LINK TO SHOP CocktailCosmetic
Thanks for reading!
The Pigment glosses last around 6/7 hours with eating and drinking. I must say that they do leave stains/marks on cups and cutlery. They take a little while to dry but do not dry 100% matte, in my opinion.
Overall the pigment glosses are lovely to apply, have amazing pigmentation and lasting power. The only things I would say needs improvements is the stickiness and the transfer. With that aside I would recommend these to any one especially for the price!
LINK TO SHOP BeautyBCosmetics
LINK TO SHOP CocktailCosmetic
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!



0 comments:
Post a Comment