A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 11 October 2015

Hi Guys! So today I'm back with a Fall Fashion Haul 2015! I plan on doing some more shops so this is the first installment! 


NEXT 

A Line Leather Skirt | LINK




This skirt is 100% one of my favorites! It's leather and an A Line Cut so is very flattering on my body type! It makes my short stubby legs actually look long lol. For the price you can't go wrong!  

PRICE: £24
SIZE: 8



Camel Turtle Neck | LINK 



Camel is the colour of the season. Everyone and their mums are in camel something! This turtle neck was a must buy for me as its a on trend piece as well as a really warm jumper. 


PRICE: £18

SIZE: 6


NEWLOOK

Khaki Skirt | LINK









Khaki! (From this point on wards there is a LOT of khaki). I've been looking for an affordable but nice khaki military shirt for a long time but never seem to find one. If I am honest, Newlook is a shop I rarely go into so that's why I never found this shirt. I went in on a whim and the cashier was wearing this shirt! She got it for me and I am in love! Perfect colour, Perfect fit. 

PRICE: £17.99
SIZE: 12 (due to the bust area)

White Contrast Top | LINK
Everyone seems to be rocking these really cool t-shirts but I never fell into it. But when I was in Newlook I fell in love! These tops are so so so soft and stretchy.  They fit so nicely and give you that retro look! This top is definitely perfect for those 9-5 university days; worn with black joins & trainers! 

PRICE: £8.99
SIZE: 10


Grey Contrast Top | LINK 


I have this thing you see.. I like to buy two of everything! Because these tops are just so comfortable it wouldn't hurt to have two! These contrast tees are really cheap as well so I second one was worth it! 

PRICE : £8.99
SIZE : 10


Gold Drop Earrings | LINK
I get 99.9% of my earrings from Newlook! They have the best selection is frankly beautiful accessories! I picked these bad boys out only because I have nothing like them! They kind of have this 90s look to them so that made them even more appealing to me! 

PRICE: £3.99
SIZE: N/A


 Pom Pom Keyring | LINK 
This little guy will literally add some spice to you life! Such a cute little accessory! I've seen these go for ridiculous prices so as soon as I saw the price of this one I picked it up straight away. 

PRICE : £3.99
SIZE: N/A



Black Polo Neck Top | LINK







H&M

Black Polo Neck Dress | LINK

Cream Cable Knit Jumper | LINK 


*Similar Jumper shown* 
This jumper is basically one of my favorite purchases thus far! It's a cosy, warm, cream cable knit jumper that goes with everything! It fits so nicely and looks so glam on! I love it! This to me is an staple piece this fall. 

PRICE: £14.99
SIZE: SMALL 


Khaki Parka | LINK 


I Actually forgot to show this one in the haul video but I did purchase this jacket when I went shopping with my brother. It's just a light khaki parka! Goes nicely over a thick jumper and jeans; emphasis on thick because the jacket is really thin! 

PRICE: £29.99
SIZE: 14 


Khaki Waterfall Blazer | LINK 


This jacket is just beautiful! I don't have any Blazers in my wardrobe but this one stood out to me. It's a waterfall style blazer which I like more compared to the tradition blazer & its collarless which I also prefer! Only problem is I don't know what to wear it with! 

PRICE: £14.99 
SIZE: 12 


Khaki Crop Jumper | LINK 


*similar jumper shown*
I live in jumpers in the fall/ winter season so of course a khaki one is essential for me! This is just a casual crop jumper with tiny cut outs on the side. 


Khaki T-Shirt | LINK


I'm basic. I love basic tops you can wear everyday and one that covers your bum is even better for me! This too is very light and airy so it's so comfortable to wear! 

PRICE : £7.99
SIZE: SMALL 

Navy T-Shirt | LINK 



Again, I'm in to basics..

PRICE : £3.99
SIZE: SMALL


TOPSHOP 

Joni Black | LINK


What is a wardrobe without black jeans? Black jonis are everything! they hug you in the right places and accentuate any figure! 

PRICE: £36
SIZE 28" 34"


Joni Indigo | LINK



Ive told you about this whole buying everything in twos right? yeah... It happens way to often now! The only thing is that these don't even fit me so I'm gonna have to exchange them for another pair.

PRICE : £36
SIZE: 28" 34"


ASOS

New Balance Black | LINK 




PRICE: £60 ( so unsure on why)
SIZE : 6
Nike MD Runner 2 Khaki | LINK





If you couldnt already tell, I like Khaki. These are my babies! Hands down my favourite (only) pair of trainers! They are supper comfortable and I know ill buy another pair very soon 

PRICE: £50
SIZE : 6

Thanks for reading! 

SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOPSINMISBEAUTIQUE MAILING LIST for 10% off your first order!! 
ShopSinmisBeautique.com 


Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr ♥ Youtube

2 comments:

  1. They have to make decisions based on pricing, quality and latest trend and innovation of raw materials.
    https://www.teesnow.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers