A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 19 November 2015


My love is... 

My love is too Beautiful. 



My love is too Beautiful to be thrown back in my face. My love is too Pure to be thrown back in my face. 

My greatest problem when it comes to Love is that I am always just so mindful when it comes to hurting others. I watch my tongue and never speak loud enough. Scared to scar others but leaving myself and my love unprotected. Caring too much when others simply don't care enough. Learn who to is worth all your care and love. People show there stripes in many ways so always keep your eyes open. My love is too caring to be thrown back in my face. 



I know my love is too beautiful. The curve of my smile, the depth of my eyes, the warmth of my soul. I'm a vulnerable lover, constantly giving to never get back.  When they realise what they have lost its a sight to see but still I care enough to give them the time of day (mistake). I open up just a little then am harshly reminded of the pain that once was. My love is too warm to be thrown back in my face. 

Constantly thinking that there is nobody else out there for me. Which is WRONG. There is always some one better out there and they will find you. I think lonely is a state of mind, a figure of our imagination. It's nothing to be afraid of because it always comes to an end. So never be scared of lonely. Use lonely to redirect your mind, use lonely to mend your heart, use lonely to love yourself. My love is to loving to be thrown back in my face. 

Yesterday I was reminded just how much I love. I love so deep and I care to much. My love is beautiful, kind, pure, sexy, intelligent and so much more to be thrown back in my face.

Sinmi Adekola 

3 comments:

  1. This may be an ephemeral phenomenon, you do not need so strict judge. I advise you to read a few books on the psychology of relationships, they will help you. I've read a couple of books that I needed an essay on similar themes, as a result of an essay I bought here best essay writing service uk and keep reading the book, it is my passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the advice, I love reading so will definitely check out some books! Have a good day Stephen :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the style of writing your articles, you have a really lovely blog, I with a great pleasure review the new posts, when I have free time. You even inspired me to create my blog, though frankly my writing skills are very poor so I have to order some article at writing service using a bookwormlab coupon code. Anyway thank you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers