A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Can you see it too is it it just me? That massive elephant is in the room... again. I haven't posted in such a long time and I have been asked time and time again when I will return so here I am. Apologising for my absence for the 200 hundredth time.




In my months away from Youtube and Blogger I have realised a few home truths about life. The most frequent being Life is a bitch. Life is the biggest bitch you will encounter. It will fuk you over, make you happy, then make you sad as well as many other things. In these few months I've fallen in love and had a terrible break up, started university and considered dropping out, started a business and considered closing it, made new friends and lost old ones. So much life has happened in 6/7 months and as shitty as it may be I am still here writing a blog post from my bed. 



In this rut Ive been asking myself "What makes you happy?" Makeup? Blogging? Business? Nursing? I do things that are complete opposites but there is one common denominator. I am helping people. Whether is making somebody feel Beautiful, Providing great service and quality products, saving somebody's life or just having a friendly conversation. I never really realised just how much I can lift somebody moods or make their day. Regardless of all my life problems, I'm still full of love. I know in my heart I'm here to help people. I love helping others, in any way possible. That is what makes me happy and its what makes me me.. Knowing this helps me remember through everything that happens. All the wrong doings and mistakes, there is nothing you cant overcome.

I feel like there has been so many opportunities for me to give up. Times when I feel so consumed with depression, I can go days without eating or sleeping. I couldn't move because I was so numb. Not leaving my house or talking to anybody for days and finding it increasingly difficult to speak without crying. There is NOTHING that you go through that God thinks you cannot overcome. Trusting in Him and speaking to him daily has lifted me. Yes I still have days when I feel like crying and not doing anything, but my eyes are dry and i am out of bed working. The verse that is always on my mind is 1 Peter 5:7 " Cast all your anxiety on to him because he cares for you" All the worries and problems you have cast them on to him, if the weight is to heavy on your shoulders he will carry it for you. I am not trying to preach or say I'm a perfect Christian in anyway. I am sharing what has help me return to doing what I love doing. 

Im am soo happy to help more and more like myself again and going back to my first love project (blogging) really puts a smile on my face! Before I was a youtuber, business owner or makeup artist I was a blogger and I am glad to be writing again.

So do what ever the fuk makes you happy! Even if it seems unclear now, Gods Timing is the best timing. 

So stay encouraged 


 ShopSinmisBeautique!


Thank You for reading! 
Any questions feel free to contact me!

Twitter Email


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers