A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Saturday, 3 February 2018

I made it to 2 years, Why not celebrate?!


You guys must know how dearly I hold my brand to my heart. I work so so hard and have many countless sacrifices over the years (all worth it by the way) to make the brand what it is. It's such an amazing feeling to have something that I can call my own, something that I've seen grown from nothing into a team of three!




 My life has changed tremendously since I officially launched SinmisBeautique! In these two years, I've sold over 1500 Luminous Powders, over 1000 pairs of eyelashes, countless pigments, glitters and other beauty accessories. How amazing is that? Thank you to everyone who has ever purchased anything from Sinmisbeautique.com, you are all supporting my small business and making my big dream a reality. 

It hasn't been an easy journey, it has been exhausting in every way possible but it has also exhilarating. So what better way to celebrate my two year anniversary than to have a PARTY! I had 5 weeks to plan this event (tip: do not leave event planning last minute), but I managed to pull off a successful event! It was exactly what I envisioned, a big white room filled with positivity, like-minded people & good vibes. 




The panel discussion was epic, we laughed and we learned from some of this generations BEST entrepreneurs! Lola & Liz are best friends & owners of Luvli Lounge, a beautiful lingerie & swimwear brand based in London. Chris is the owner of the bad ass brand 1Figures, the home of the original 'broke baby' jersey. Lara is the ultimate girlboss, social worker by day, mentor and social media guru by night! She has grown two successful Instagram pages and has a buzzing online community. Last but not least, Kevin Shanti Celebrity Hairstylist Extraordinaire! He has such a real and raw personality and is a wiz when it comes to hair!




SPEAKERS 

Luvli Lounge 
Lara from Smoochxoxo & fashion.sos 
Kevin Shanti 
1Figures 

The event was hosted by my best friend/CCO lexydeuces. Reprezent radio host and Journalism student, she is a real go-getter with a fiery attitude that you have to love!



I just want to thank all the impressive speakers and brand that came down. I was so pleased that even all the brands were selling, networking and building new followers. Its so important that when attending events your NETWORK, 90% of the brands and speakers were people that I had met and connected with at other events. It shows your Network is your Net worth, so let's just say I'm worth more every day. 

BRANDS

Artell Accessories 
TiwaMira 
Pearls Ivory Cakes 
Sandraamikawigs
The Glow Pot 
Kevin Shanti London
Silkbysimone
Mour Mour Creme 



I am so looking forward to what this third year of business has to bring. The challenges, the wins and the struggles I'm ready! 

love,
Connect with me 
@SinmiAdekola 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers