Why would we just celebrate women on one day? International Women's Months is more my style! There are so many women that I look up to for their great work ethic and businesses. It's important to me that we are celebrated and recognized for our accomplishments. This is the reason why I created SHEBOSSDIARIES I want to help my fellow women to become the boss of her life and take control! Here are my top 5 Most Inspirational Women!
Amy Winehouse
Shamelessly herself with an amazing talent.
This is my number one because she was so remarkably talented & beautiful. She definitely died way too soon but I like to focus on her life. Yes, she was controversial and dealt with many issues but who doesn't? Just because she is famous that doesn't give u the right to judge. She lived shamelessly embraced her flaws and gave us some unforgettable albums.
Conna Walker
Founder of House of CB
I have been cyber stalking Conna Walker for years lol. I absolutely love her, she the true definition of a hustler. She started Celeb Boutique at 17 selling dresses on eBay, I remember her very first site. I would look and think these bandage dresses are GORGEOUS but broke old me couldn't afford them lol. It has been amazing that she has been able to grow such a great business, she has expanded Internationally and has stores all over America!
Shamelessly herself with an amazing talent.
This is my number one because she was so remarkably talented & beautiful. She definitely died way too soon but I like to focus on her life. Yes, she was controversial and dealt with many issues but who doesn't? Just because she is famous that doesn't give u the right to judge. She lived shamelessly embraced her flaws and gave us some unforgettable albums.
Conna Walker
Founder of House of CB
I have been cyber stalking Conna Walker for years lol. I absolutely love her, she the true definition of a hustler. She started Celeb Boutique at 17 selling dresses on eBay, I remember her very first site. I would look and think these bandage dresses are GORGEOUS but broke old me couldn't afford them lol. It has been amazing that she has been able to grow such a great business, she has expanded Internationally and has stores all over America!
Oprah
Had such a hard childhood but didn't let that stop her from success!
Oprah's story is one of the most memorable stories I have ever heard. She was abused as a Child, put up for adoption, lost her brother to AIDS, got fired from her first job yet she didn't let any of this get her down. She Chose to rise above her circumstances and keep pushing! Her resilience and tenacious spirit is something that I would always admire. She has turned her life around completely and has a level of class & grace that's unmatched. One of the richest women in the road, she has the crown.
Had such a hard childhood but didn't let that stop her from success!
Oprah's story is one of the most memorable stories I have ever heard. She was abused as a Child, put up for adoption, lost her brother to AIDS, got fired from her first job yet she didn't let any of this get her down. She Chose to rise above her circumstances and keep pushing! Her resilience and tenacious spirit is something that I would always admire. She has turned her life around completely and has a level of class & grace that's unmatched. One of the richest women in the road, she has the crown.
My good friend Rebecca told me to read the book How to be an overnight success, she knew it was the kind of book I enjoy reading. Before purchasing it, I did some research on the author Maria and honestly, I was blown away. She has grown Two amazing brands Rodial & Nip +Fab with zero investment. This inspired me because this is my vision for SinmisBeautique. As I researched Maria I came to know just how creativity fueled her brand and really set her apart.
My mother
My mother
Honestly, she is the greatest inspiration of all. I've seen just how strong and resilient this women is, being a mother of three is not easy (especially when you have such a strong-willed daughter like myself). I know that she is so proud of the women I am becoming but I'm proud of her. She has worked her ass off for as long as I can remember and gave me that same work ethic. My number one SHEBOSS!
So Shebosses, keep doing you & keep killing it! You are loved, celebrated and so worth it!
love,
So Shebosses, keep doing you & keep killing it! You are loved, celebrated and so worth it!
love,





0 comments:
Post a Comment