A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Tuesday, 21 January 2014


Hi guys! This is a very random post but I thought I'd share a sale with you fellow beauty lovers! If you are like me you LOVE watching makeup collection videos on YouTube! It seem like everyone has muji storage so I thought I'd join the bandwagon lol! I have really been putting it off for a while but now is the perfect time to buy! The offer lasts a month so you have until the 13th of Febuary 2014 to get 10% off & on the 13th if you go in store you get 20% off! But ONLY on the 13th of Feb! I will share a link and the discount code is MUJIBEAUTY be sure to use this before you checkout! I will also show you what's in my basket!

 free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers