Im going to start of by telling you some misconceptions on eBay.. Firstly NOT EVERYTHING IS SECOND HAND. Everything ive ever bought from eBay is brand new but you can buy some second hand or vintage things from there. I order most things from china/ hong kong because it is much cheaper then things from England, Shipping is more times free but the only catch is that the items can take forever to come.. Like 2 weeks to three weeks :(I bought some 5 midi rings for 99p off eBay and in other places they retail for £6+ for 4 ! But yeah lets get into it i bought a load of necklaces, some lashes and some midi rings from eBay. this is a bit of a collective haul! Enjoy x
Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick | LINK
This lipstick is everything really.. It's perfect there was a time when I probably wore it every single day for about 3 weeks! It's a beautiful shade of pink which is very subtle, the lipstick itself is very nourishing which is why I love it! I have been searching for this lipstick for about 6 months tbh and i found it for £1.50 but unfortunately i cant find it anymore :(
Wet and wild gloss and shine lipsticks | LINK
I have seen these quite a few times on YouTube and randomly bought 2, the shades personally for me aren't very wearable I don't like the glitter in it.. It has a metallic finish which I don't get along with lol, but they are very pretty:) I bought shades e84419 which is the darker shade and e84417 which is the pink shade! it was only £1 so if you like the shades go and get yourself some girll!
10 pack of False Eyelashes | LINK
I love eBay lashes and have only recently completely learned how to get them on perfectly! I bought two different styles one natural looking and the other much thicker and have a gradient. ( shorter on the inner corner and longer towards the outer corner) & I love them! The look great on and a nice and soft! I will insert a picture of them on here
Beauty Blender | LINK
I absolutely love this sponge! It is perfect for my under eye concealer and blending the concealer around my eyebrows. If you love a dewy finish like me wet it before use and it's perfect! I got it for under three pounds which is great compared to the £22 for real one (which can't be much different) ! Guys you need to go on eBay and get yourself one right now! Lol the only downside is that after using it I always wash it because I just don't like how it looks dirty lol but still 10/10 product! Must buy!
Gold Chain | LINK
This is the first chain I ordered off eBay short before ordering the other two lol' when I got it I was kinda sad because if how light and plasticy it was but hey ho it was only 99p and I have probably worn it to death already! and the gold coat is coming off so whenever i take it off I have glitter all over my neck
ID Gold Chain |LINK
Love love love this necklace! its so cute and clean! when ever i wear this i get loads of compliments as well as people asking me to order one for them lol! This was from china and did take a while to arrive but it was alright I guess.. You can get this in the uk and it will come faster but it will be more expensive lol
Loin Gold Chain |LINK
This is my least favorite and I have only wore it once because it just doesn't tickle my fancy, you know.. lol i think it just looks cheap and poorly made! i would have massively preferred if the chain was thicker and the head wasn't so big! I must say i was mislead! The picture looked Completely different
Midi Rings |LINK
Although I do not wear these too often I really do like them and for the price? I love them lol, I picked mine up from eBay for 99p and I got five in a pack! I bought both the gold and silver but I lost three of the gold ones :(
I have picked up a few other bits and bobs like a new ipad case, charger, a coat, new concealer etc but I don't want to bore you with the details! I'm still thinking about doing a favorites of 2013 post but I'm not too sure if yes it will defo be a Sunday post!
So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x







0 comments:
Post a Comment