A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Hi Guys! Happpy new year! This is a new Beginning for me blogging and I ve loads to come!

I am going to try my very best to post every Thursday and Sunday ( if not every Sunday)! Im so happy with all the feedback and the response i got from everyone and I ust want to say a massive T H A N K Y O U! To everyone who has read my posts, Retweeted, shared etc.. I appreciate everyy single view So i thought Id share with you some of my upcoming posts!


  Whats new x Ebay  

Whats new x Skin care 

 Updated Wishlist 

♥ #HOWTO Clean False eyelashes ♥ 

Whats new x Mac 

♥ Mac Minerialize skinfinish Natural Review  

 #HOWTO get Lipstick ready lips 

 Real Techniques Brush Review 

 New year, New hair 

 My everyday Eyes 

  #HOWTO washing Makeup brushes ♥ 

 Skin care routine ♥ 

 Eyeliner 101 

Whats new x Makeup ♥ 

 Eyebrow routine 

 Beauty Blender Dupe 

 My make up Collection 

 Lipstick 101 

& many more! 




Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers