A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Saturday, 1 March 2014

Hi guys! if you remember back to my Wishlist in December I wanted to get a Glossybox subscription! I'm so glad I waited till February because I read terrible reviews for the January box!
I got my box right on the 28th if February!  And was so excited to see what I got!!






Glossybox February 2014 - Be Mine 

I actually was going to buy this macrara the other day but my local boots had sold out! I was so happy when I saw this!  It's is Maybellines Latest Mascara that comes with two wands one for bottom lashes and one for your top lashes! This is a great mascara and it was a full size product! The only thing is that it is Waterproof! I absolutely hate waterproof mascara, such a pain to get off, I think I'm going to buy the normal formula aswell lol. Retails at around £8.99 - £9.50

Ciate Paint Pot - Full Size | LINK
I've seen these nail varnishes around quite a bit and they are so cute! The sleek packaging and the little bow is just everything! I got it in the shade red hot chilli and love it! A lovely bright red shade perfect for spring and summer! I was expecting to get a mini nail varnish but it was full size which retails at £9!

Nougat London Body Shimmer - 100ml Sample | LINK
If you know me you know I love glitter! All my hand creams have to have glitter in them! I think a body shimmer is an essential for summer that's why I was so excited to get this huge sample! It is 100ml and the full size is 250ml so it's less then half but trust me a little goes a long way! The full size retails at £14 

NV Chunky Lip Crayon - Full Size | LINK
I have never tried a chunky lip crayon from any brand and loved the idea of one! This one is so nice and moisturizing but I got the shade Watermelon which is a very bright pink shade! I'm not really a big fan if bright pink glossy lips but I will definitely try out some of their other shades! Retails at £5

Giovanni Shampoo & Conditioner - Sample | LINK
I haven't got a lot to say about these because I haven't used them yet but they seem like good products from what I have heard!


I'm going to give this box a 8.5/10 because I loved all but one of the products! 
So three out of 5 products were full sized! And the total value of the box was £28 so I saved £18! 
I also got a delicious chocolate bar which is always a plus lol

( yes I know, February box in March I literally got my box on the 28th! My march box will definitely but posted in March lol) 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
TwitterInstagramTumblrBloglovin
With love x







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers