A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Monday, 20 July 2015

Hi Guys! This post is going to be my Top 5 Most Used Brushes of late! I find myself reaching for the same makeup products and the same brushes continuously, so I thought I would share them with you guys! 










Nanshy Blending Brush | LINK






This is my first Nanshy Brush and I'm in LOVE! This is called the 'Blending Brush' and I bought it as a single along with some other brushes. I literally use this brush for basically everything! Applying eye primer, cream eye shadow, blending my eye shadow, my eyebrow concealer, contouring & highlighting my nose, everything! Its such a great multi purpose brush and trust me guys you will get so much use out of it!! I also love how quality these brushes feel, its amazing and as it is only £5.95 its defo worth the purchase! I really wanna try out some more of their brushes so when I do, another review will be coming soon! 

Crown Brush Blending Crease C441 Brush | LINK







I literally cannot do my eye makeup without this brush! This brush is basically a MAC 217 blending brush but for a fraction of the price! Its made from natural hair so it works perfectly with powder eye shadows! The bristles are nice and soft so you don't have to worry about them scratching your eyelids, lol. This is a must have for all eye shadow wearers! I love this brush so much I even bought a few for my kit! and the price... £3.99! I also have an amazing discount code:

Crown Brushes are so affordable and they are great quality! I always have discount code for them so USE THE CODE EYESHADOW15 FOR 20% OFF THE ENTIRE RANGE USING THE LINK http://www.crownbrush.co.uk/user/Sinmisbeautique !!

eBay  Round Top Kabuki | LINK






 This brush has always been my favourite brush out of this whole kit! READ FULL REVIEW HERE. I love this brush for applying my foundations and BB cream! This brush is also great for applying cream contour as it is small and round so it allows you to get the perfect contour! I actually love this brush and its 100% my most used face brush (and trust me, I have loads). I speak more on this brush in the full blog post so check it out for more info! 

Crown Brush Liner BK11 Brush | LINK 






 Now that I am using the ABH Dip Brown Pomade I needed a stiffer Brush to fill my eyebrows in precisely and this is it! This brush allows me to fill in my brows perfectly and as the brush head is so tiny itt means I can replicate hair like strokes for a more natural finish! This brush is also great for winged liner! 

Crown Brushes are so affordable and they are great quality! I always have discount code for them so USE THE CODE EYESHADOW15 FOR 20% OFF THE ENTIRE RANGE USING THE LINK http://www.crownbrush.co.uk/user/Sinmisbeautique !!

Zoeva Petite Crease Brush | LINK







This is the "Luxe Petite Crease Brush" from the Rose Gold collection by Zoeva! Its a tiny, dense crease brush made from natural hairs and its perfect! I use this brush to really pack colour onto my eyes! This is one of my favourite brushes that I use and its perfect for a precise application! The description from the site says it all..

" Petit Crease Brush is an essential beauty tool for professional crease definition and a perfect eye contour. Perfect for blending shade transitions to eliminate contrasting edges, Petit Crease Brush has an innovative tapered head expertly crafted with incredibly soft, Natural Goat Hair bristles which will create a gorgeously even and absolutely flawless colour finish for enchanting makeup results to fall in love with. The pointed tip of the brush allows for professional, detailed working whilst the petite size is perfect for small eyes."

So thats it!! Hope you enjoyed the post! MAKE SURE TO USE THE DISCOUNT CODE lol its the biggest discount they have offered so take advantage! >>

http://www.crownbrush.co.uk/user/Sinmisbeautique


Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers