A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Thursday, 5 October 2017

Hi Guys! I hope you are all well!





As promised here is a full product list of everything I used in my most recent video!




SinmisBeautique Products
Halo Luminous Powder - £13 | LINK
The Savannah Lash - £15 | LINK
Lash Applicator | LINK

PREP
 L'oreal Infallible PrimerLINK
MAC P&P Natural Radiance - Radiant Yellow | LINK
Cetaphil Moisturiser | LINK
Urban Decay B6 Spray | LINK
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original | LINK

FACE
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NC45 | LINK
MUFE HD Foundation - 175 | LINK 
MUFE Bronze Fusion - 35I | LINK
MUFE Foundation Stick - R530 | LINK

EYES
MAC - Mythology, Embark, Red Brick, Swiss Chocolate | LINK 
MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked | LINK
ABH Concealer - 6.0 7.0 | LINK
DUO Lash Adhesive | LINK

LIPS 
MAC Lip Liner - Chesnut | LINK
MAC Lipstick - Touch | LINK
MAC Lipstick - Velvet Teddy | LINK
Rimmel Clear Gloss | LINK

p.s I promise im not sponsored by MAC I just love their products lol




Thanks for reading!
#SinmisBeautique 
shopsinmisbeautique.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers