So you know I live for the last minute holiday lol. Booked at 10pm Thursday Evening and Flying 8:30am Friday!
Firstly let me just say, Amsterdam is the BEST city I've been too thus far! It was an amazing two days and OMG it was freezing!
Flights & Hotel
So I called my girl and asked if she wanted to go on holiday the next day and she said yes. We literally booked the cheapest one-way ticket we could find via VUELING which is a Spanish airline. The flight was smmoootttthhh, spacious and quick! We arrived in Amsterdam in around 1hr & 20 minutes but it felt quicker. The flight was £86 which is a decent price considering how last minute it was.
We stayed at Bastion Amstel Hotel, a Three Star Hotel. Located about 20 minutes from the City Centre which wasn't too bad. The Hotel room was beautiful! I loved the design and the was super clean! To be honest I prefer to stay in a 4 - 5-star hotel but hey beggars can't be choosers. We paid £120 for two nights in Amsterdam. I love a good bath and a little swim in the pool so not having those was a bummer. I had my swimming costume packed and never got to wear it :(
Attractions
What is there not to see in Amsterdam! The coffee shops, the sex museum, the little houses by the water, dam square; The list goes on! I had a zoot in my mouth the whole time and I loved it! Everyone was so laid back, I felt right at home! I met some amazing people and got to have the loveliest time. The food *drools* I spent the two days eating huge slices of pizza and yummy curly fries! We tried an Italian restaurant but it was absolutely disgusting!
Transport
We literally got a cab everywhere, the cab that got us from the airport was the coolest driver ever! Everyone was super friendly and I don’t think that we encountered a bad driver. Other than a reasonably priced cab, we attempted to get the train.. but it failed miserably lol. The ticket machine was in Dutch and there was no one there to help ☹ Next time I go I am definitely considering renting a car to get around.
Overall
Overall, I had the best time ever. It was a trip I won’t forget, it was AMAZING! I loved every minute of it and would go back in a heartbeat. I think the city’s culture is just so far from London’s with the drugs yet so close at the same time. It really feels like a home away from home. If you can find a good flight and hotel I would 100% recommend Amsterdam to anyone! Weed smokers? Buy draws not pre rolls lol.
Thanks for reading!
#SinmisBeautique
shopsinmisbeautique.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment