A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Monday, 17 March 2014

Hi guys today I have something a bit different! An OTTN I went to one of my close friends Apartment party on the weekend and wore a plain outfit with beautiful pointed court heels and I have never received so many compliments! I had no clue why but I think it was simply the effortlessness of the outfit! My makeup was very natural with a neutral glitter eye with thick lashes( which we're falling off by 2 am Lool embarrassing) so I thought I'd do a OTTN and a failed FOTN lol Please ignore the fact that my eyelashes are falling off it was a very long night lol! I might re create this look 
I plan on doing these much more often and incorporating Fashion into my blog! 




Outfit 
Cami x Topshop £6
High Waisted Jean x H&M £14.99
Pointed Court Heels x Topshop £58
Gold Chain x eBay 99p

Face
Rimmel Stay Matte Primer x £5.99
Maybelline Baby Skin x £7.99
MAC select moisturecover concealer in NC45 x £15
MAC sweet as cocoa blush x £18
MAC mineralize Skin finish natural in Dark x £22
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30 x £6.99
MAC Fix+ x £14.50

Eyes
Maybelline colour tattoo in On and on Bronze x £4.99
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette ( one of my favourite palette great quality for £4! Tell me if you want a review) x £4
MUA eyeshadow shade 19 x £1
MAC Goldmine x £12.50
NYC liquid eyeliner x £1.99
eBay 10 pack eyelashes x 1.99

Lips
Carmex x £2
MUA lip liner in brooding Plum x £1
MAC lipstick in Dark Side x £15
( the lipstick was a little bit faded)


 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers