Hi guys! I was so excited to see my glossybox this month because of all the great stuff! So I want to show you what I got in the March Glossybox 2014!
Glossybox March 2014 - Beauty Blossom
This box is supposed to be full of things that will make you ready for spring! The box came with the usual magazine and leaflet to tell you about what you got in the box. But I must say I was a tad disappointed with what I got! The box was so light compared to last months Box and when I opened the box I was shocked to see just how empty it was! I got three "full sized" items and two samples which is the same as last months box.
1. Juicy Couture Malibu Collection Eau de Toilette Samples -Sample | LINK
This purfume actually smells like heaven! Its lovely, they both are, I didnt except to see these purfume samples in a glossybox but hey.. I definately want to buy a full sized version before summer!
2. Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish ' Chocolate Kiss' -Full Size | LINK
I think in every box you get a Gem and this is it! I dont normal use tinted lip balms/ lip glosses but this is one I really like! It smells amazing and is so creamy and looks fantasic on! This is a perfect nude for me and I wish it came in a lipstick form! This retails at £4.49 in a range of shades!
3.Mitchell and Peach - Luxury Hand Cream - Sample|
Im not really to fused about handcreams so I cant say I was blown away but this product! I thought it was a full size product but its a sample. It smells lovely and does leave your hands feeling smooth and soft! The full size is a pretty penny though! Dont think I will be buying that any time soon lol
4. Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot - Full Size| LINK
This is a ''full sized'' product that Is tiny! Its supposed to be a 60 Second treatment shot for damaged hair but its so small I don't know how you could use it on your whole head! I would have to use about 3 or 4 bottles! I think I will buy a few more bottles and see how it works for me!
5.BellaPierre Shimmer Powder in ' Gold and Brown' - Full Size | LINK
This is the second Gem in the box! This is the only loose eyeshadow I own and I Love it! Its so pigmented and is such a beautiful shade! This retails at around £15 in loads of beautiful shades!
I would rate this Glossybox 7/10 because I wasnt very impressed but it was still good!
The total RPR price of the box is £28 so ive saved about £18 which is quite good!
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x





0 comments:
Post a Comment