A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Hi guys! I've basically bought everything on my last Wishlist expect the Naked Palette but I though I'd do a new Wishlist!
 



1. Nars Sheer Glow | LINK
I have heard about this foundation for so long but never really looked into getting it!   I always prefer low /medium coverage and something that give your face a glow and this is it! I will soon pop down to Oxford Street and purchase my first Nars Product !
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Spray | LINK
I have recently fallen in love with setting sprays and I swear I live by MACs Fix+! I wanted to explore other brands so I bought the travel size, I've yet to try it out but I think it will be really good so I want the Full size version!
3. Inglot lipsticks | LINK
I haven't really heard a lot about Inglot lipsticks but when I saw the affordable price (£10 for a high end lipstick) I knew I had to have it! I want to find the Inglot concession so I can swatch the lipsticks because online they all look so similar! The lipsticks are actually £12 now!
4. Inglot Freedom Palette | LINK
Everyone has an Inglot Palette but I couldn't find where people bought them from until A girl on YouTube from London said! You get to customize your own palette! I think this is great because you always get eyeshadows you never use in a palette and I feel like they go to waste! 
5. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow | LINK
I think this was the very first eyeshadow I ever owned! My mum bought it for me years ago and I recent found it in my old makeup bag all dried up lol, Benefit doesn't do the exact shade I had but a very Similar!


 
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!

With love x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers