A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 2 March 2014

Hi guys! Im back to do a review on the infamous Maybelline New York Baby Skin- Instant pore eraser! I have Had it for a little while but wanted to be able to give a full review!


Maybelline Baby Skin | LINK
Okay, so where do I start! This is one of the most raved about products this year! It was almost an urban myth in the beauty world as no one really knew if it existed! Then bang! It was available in the UK! I jumped straight at it because I heard from American bloggers that it was a massive dupe for the POREfessional which I really wanted to get! So I went to my local boots and picked it up.

This is a Instant pore eraser, which blur technology! It is a clear silicone based gel that glides on smooth

 As it is a silicone based product I am unsure about how much I like that. It feels somewhat slippery when applying but when I put my concealer or foundation on it goes on so nice and easy!

You literally need a pea-sized amount because a little goes a very long way! It hasn't got a scent which I love I had scented products because when they go old they smell horrid lol! 

The only downside of this product to me is that I did have a small breakout :( I don't think that it reduced the size of my pores but it did blur them out a little bit.. 
It retails at £7.99 in boots or superdrug but they always have 3 for 2 so you get more for your money!






















I would rate this product 6/10 because it's good but it's not great! 

So thats it!  
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers