A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 6 April 2014



Hi guys, im back with the second part of my #DrugstoreGems series! The first part will be linked HERE ! Ive been looking for a Good BB cream for so long but none of the brands ever cover dark skin shades, at last the search is over! 


                                     






A product that I have recently purchased is Sleeks Be Beautiful Blemish Balm which is PERFECT! It is a tinted moisturizer for those who don't know what a BB cream is :) This is great for girls like me who don't like to wear foundation or  don't want to wear foundation every single day! 

This give you medium coverage ( what i think) although it claims to be full coverage and really covers blemishes well! You can build it to get better coverage but I like the light/medium coverage because it really makes you look glowy.. lool. I picked it up from Superdrug for only £8.99 which is a very very good price for the quality of the product! It has Vitamin E and jojoba oil which leaves you moisturized all day! It also have SPF 15 which is a plus not like we need it much in London.

Not many drugstore BB creams cater to darker skin tones but sleek do! Which is why this is a drugstore gem! A little goes a very long way and I only used a pea sized amount for my whole face and still have loads left on my fingers! This is a very pigmented balm and it applies so smooth & even! So lightweight so is perfect for the summer time! 

This BB cream give you nice even, dewy skin which looks so nice in the spring weather. I have combination/ oily skin so I always use a primer and a powder because as the day goes on I naturally look dewy! 

The BB cream comes in a range of shades but superdrug do not have the full range, you can get the full range  from Sleeks website. I am in the shade medium but would love to see the full range of medium shades that sleek have because it is a little dark! 

I would give this a 8/10! It would defo be a 10/10 but I'm giving it an 8 because the medium shade is a tad dark but would love to try the other medium shades! 



 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nessa!
      Thank you so much! And I just followed you & your blogs great!
      Follow back xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay girl!
      Definitely give me a follow on Instagram: SinmiAdekola and I'll follow you back!
      Greetings from London too Lool xx

      Delete
  3. I adore this bb cream, being someone who is a lover of skincare than makeup it was affordable and works well for me. Great post I feel the same about BB cream well pretty much sleek products lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah I love sleek as well! Lol x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers