Hi guys! I'm back with a little review on the bargain I got in H&M the other week!
H&M Matte Lipstick in 'Burgundy/Landinski' | LINK
Guys, let me tell you this is probably my favorite lipstick!! It has all the characteristics of a great lipstick and more!
I went into H&M to pick up a few basics tops, vests etc and then I saw that they had a little cosmetic stand so I went over.
This is a very vivid purple with blueish undertones which just might be a dupe for MAC's Herione lipstick! Which is sold out so I couldn't get a hold of it to compare it! I'll defo do a dupe post when I Do!
The formula of this lipstick is one of the best I've tried! This is a matte lipstick that is not drying! And the staying power yeah... It is AMAZING! I'm not lying when I say it lasts about 8 hours + and for a lipstick I bought for £3.99 is great! I wore this lipstick today, I applied it first at 7am and didn't reapply until 4:30 ish! I was at college all day, eating & drinking the lipstick didn't budge!
The colour pay off is fantastic and I only have to use a light swatch to get colour on! It is thick in consistency so you only have to apply a bit! This lipstick also smells like sweets! So if your not a big fan of scented lipsticks this might not be good for you!
The only thing I will dispute is the packaging, it is quite big compared to your bog standard lipstick. I store it upside down in my lipstick rack. You can't take the bottom bit off like you can on the MUA lipsticks but this doesn't really make a difference to me lol.
I get so many compliments whenever I wear this lipstick and whenever I say I got it from H&M they are shocked! This is defo one of my spring/ summer fav lipsticks! I will be doing an entire post on my Spring/ Summer lipsticks!
The lipstick is online but you can get it in your local store for £3.99!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x




Too bad they don't sell it anymore It's my favorite ,too, but I can't find it anywhere :'(
ReplyDelete