A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Hi guys I'm back (finally) with the April Glossybox review! Sorry it took so long, I was SO disappointed I really didn't want to post on it..














Glossybox April 2014 - Sweet Treats 

Tresemme Instant Refresh Cleansing Dry Shampoo - Full Size | LINK
This was the gem of the box for me as I have tried dry shampoos in the past but some can leave my hair white! But this one leaves my hair feeling so clean and fresh! Which I love! This retails at £4.99 for a can and this was a full sized product!

Emite Lip Brush L312 - Full Size | LINK
If I'm honest I never use lip brushes because I just don't feel the need to so I haven't used this.. I done some research and found out this could make a good eyeliner brush so I'll try that out instead! This brush is £17!! Which is super expensive! I personally think it's abit over prices but hey! This was classed as a full sized product

MeMeMe Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink - Full Size | LINK
This is a dupe for benefits high beam apparently which I don't own. It is a very nice highlighter that adds a subtle glow to your check bones, I would say this is kind of sticky but when I apply my powder it's fine! It's also a very good price at £5.50 compared to Benefits one! I'm sure there will be dupe videos and blog posts on this soon! This was also a full sized product!

MONUspa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil - Sample | LINK
Okay this is something that I really didn't like! When you read the name you'll be think " Oo that must be lovely" but no. I feel like it makes your skin even drier! It smells horrible and is super over priced! This is a sample product that I do not think I'd be buying full price and time soon! 

Unica Radiance Plus - Sample | LINK
Guys. When I opened the box I almost cried because this sample was so small! Seriously I could use this in one go Lool I was no happy at all! I can't even write much because I haven't used it! I'll insert a picture if it compared to a body shop sample and you guys can be the judge! 






Overall the total value for the bix was around £33.50! Which you could say was a bargain but looking at the stuff I got it's not! The lip brush alone was about half of the total value! I'm considering cancelling but I'll give it one or two more boxes before I completely stop! 
I'd give this box a 5/50.

Glossybox.co.uk

So thats it! Try it out and tell me how it works for you!
Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!

With love x









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers