A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Monday, 21 April 2014

Hi guys! I'm back with another FOTD, again I was going to one of my friends' birthdays and thought I'd show you guys my makeup!





Okay so I was going for a subtle look no to much so I literally used two eye shadows! I was going to use the the Heaven and earth palette from MUA but I used benefit's Creaseless cream eye shadow/liner in "Marry up" ! 




Eyes
I was going for a subtle eye look and thought I'd use my favorite cream eye shadow which is from Benefit! And also I used my favorite eyelashes from Lxvechild.com !

Benefits Creaseless cream eye shadow in Marry Up x £15.50
Maybelline Big eyes Mascara x £7.99
Red Cherry lashes in Demi Whispies (From my Favorite eyelash store Lxvechild.com !) x £3.50
Seventeen Gel liner x £3.99
Maybelline Gel liner x £7.99
MUA eyeshadow Shade 19 x £1 
MUA Clea mascara x £1
NYC Liquid eyeliner x £1.99
NYC Show Time mascara x £1.99
MUA pencil liner in Jet Black x £1
H&M eyelash curlers x £4.99





                               




Face
I didn't really use much face products as I was going for a natural looking face. Unfortunately I accidentally wiped my camera and only had the pictures that I had taken on my phone :( I'm so sorry for the quality! I promise the next FOTD will be photographed properly! x

MAC Fix+ x £14.50
Rimmel stay matte primer x £5.99 (full review up)
Maybelline Baby Skin X £7.99 ( full review up)
MAC selectcover Concealer in NC45 x £15
Sleek Makeup BB cream in medium x £8.99 ( full review up)
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 30 x £5.99
MAC Mineralize skin finish natural in Dark x £22
Real technique core collection x £21.99
Real technique foundation brush x £10.99

So that's it! Again I apologise for the picture quality! Let me know if you want me to start doing pictorials! 

Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers