A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Saturday, 12 April 2014

Hi guys! I have never used a good primer, expect from my sisters MAC Face Product SPF 50. But I think I've found my new Holy grail primer!

                                                 
                                                 
Rimmel London brought out a few new Stay Matte Products and because they do not cater to my skin shade I thought I'd try out their new primer. I've heard a few mixed reviews on this but I wanted to see what it would be like for me! 
This primer is the texture and appearance  of a moisturizer as shown in the pictures!
                                     
                                     
                                       


I apply this primer in mt t- Zone and a little bit around my entire face before i put on my makeup. This primer can also be used after makeup, personally I wouldn't do this as it can cause your makeup to slide. 

The Official description from Rimmel London is ''Skin perfecting primer, ultra lightweight formula minimizes the appearance of pores." This claim is right in the sense that it is very lightweight and doesn't even feel like you've applied anything! The minimizing pore thing is what I'm unsure about.. I haven't seen any difference at all in the size of my pores but I'm okay with that because that's not why i bought the primer!

This primer is great for people with combination/oily skin like me! It really does last a long time and doesnt make you look ashy!

Ill be totally honest with you guys.. This is probably on of the best primers I've tried! It leaves your face looking completely matte for around 4/5 hours! It haven't had a break out when using this primer or any reactions which is great! It retails at £6.99 in boots or superdrug ! You actually get what you pay for and more from this primer! Every drugstore Primer I've used is not comparable to this!

I would give this primer an 8.5/10 becuase it is a great primer and is very affordable but it doesn't last as long as it claims (8 hours) 

Feel free to contact me or Leave a comment below !
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!

With love x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers