At the beginning of a month I set myself a few targets like hitting a certain amount of subscribers, saving a certain amount of money, finding a new job Etc! Anything at all! Then I like to have a massive tidy and completely clean out my room, my makeup and wash my Brushes. I look at my accounts and sort of my finances lol I basically like to organise my life lol.
I normally just set around 5 targets and write them on my whiteboard that I have in my room! You can get them for a few pounds in WHSmith! So that's just a tip I use to keep my monthly goals in mind! I know what one of my targets to to upload a video or make a blog post weekly!
And every time you achieve these goals you can just tick it off so you can keep track of your productivity!
I can already feel that this month is going to be amazing! And I hope that you grab every opportunity that arises with BOTH Hands!
I hope you guys have a great, productive month full of new opurtunities & blessing!
DISCOUNT CODES:
The Body Shop-
35% off The Body Shop! Using the discount code " 14319"
25% off & free shipping on orders over £5 using the code "19804"
MAC -
Use the code "TREATME" for Free Named Day Delievery!
Boots-
£5 off all fragrances over £50! Using the code FR50DH online only! & you get triple points!
Crown Brushes-
10% off ALL Crown Brushes! When you shop through my link & use the discount code Spring15! http://www.crownbrush.co.uk/user/Sinmisbeautique


0 comments:
Post a Comment