A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Hi Guys! So no I'm not going to start singing High School Musical! I just thought if make a quick post on all the New Things Happening in the lovely month of March!







 New Blog Layout

This is something that i've been wanting to do for ages! Ive was looking around for absolutely ages trying to find a good blog theme but always came back to Pipdig I spent ages browsing the website and chose the theme LONDON CALLING I chose this theme because its slightly different from your basic black and white minimalist blog with times font writing but instead has lighter grey tones and bold fonts! 
Its perfect and I love it! 
THANK YOU PIPDIG! 
I would 100% recommend their service! They helped me to install it in under an hour and replied to all my silly emails lol! 
So what do you guys think? 

 New Work Motivation 




I always try my best to stay motivated to do things but this month ngl, God has given me so many forms of motivation! I got an offer to do Child Nursing in one of the best Universities for Nursing! This is truly a blessing to me and I so happy! I was literally jumping at the train station!  
This has made me want to work even harder! Gods plan for me is amaze! 

I get a few blog related emails weekly and they inspire me! If its a business wanting to collab or someone emailing me for advice or even giving me advice! 
Thats why i invested in this website so I can give back! 

Daily Bible quotes have actually changed me! Everyday I read a different verse and it's truly motivating! I remember one day it spoke about God not angering quickly and showing Mercy.

 The same day somebody REALLY Pissed me off and I remembered it and it just made me think like stop and chill lol. I would defo say everyone downloads it! 
New Job

So after a year at Next im Leaavvviiingg! ( finally) Ive got a new Job now and im looking forward to the new challenge!
I remember when I post on me getting the job at next lol seems like yesterday but its been a year!  Just thought id Update you guys with all the new things happening for me! 

I have A LOT to come & loads of discount codes lol! Thanks for your support!

Please have a browse of my new website and tell me what you think! 
 Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube
With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers