Hi Guys! So this is a random haul of some odd bits that I bought recently! This month I said that im not going to buy ANY Makeup and only clothes. Obviously that didn't work but im proud that I didn't buy that much! So yeah!
Lush Bath Bomb | LINK
My room currently smells heavenly because of the amount of bath bombs I have! I have lush bags everywhere! My two Fav bath bombs of alllllll time are twilight (left) & space girl (right) These are actually the nicest bath bombs they both have glitter in them so when you get out the bath you are all glittery and nice lool!
They are about £3 each so I stock up on them when ever I go shopping!
Sleek Contour Kits | LINK
Okay so I definitely must have been sleeping under a rock because I have only JUST in 2015 bought sleek contour kits! WHERE HAVE I BEEN! These are what you call life! The best powder contour kits I have tried! I use the medium Face Form Kit for a subtle contour on my more natural everyday looks and I use the Dark Contour Kit to set my cream contour on a heavier makeup look.
They are super Pigmented and omg the highlighters are beautiful! Serious most of you guys would already have this kit but if you don't! Boo Boo go out and get you one!
Your Tea - Tiny Tea | LINK
So I have been looking for a great detox tea to try out for ages and I wanted a tea that tasted nice, with no laxatives and from a reputable company and YourTea was perfect!
I was actually Sent this tea to try out and review it so that was a plus! The tea is very Affordable omg guys they have SO many types of tea on their site!
When I first had it it was so nasty because I wasn't used to it but I put some honey In it and it tastes beautiful! So far it's working really well I'm not as bloated anymore (thank you Jesus)
I will be doing a full post & a video on it very soon!
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil | LINK
OMG guys my eyebrow lady for over a year left 😂😂 so I had no choice but to let some bitch do them OMG MISTAKE!!! She completely messed up my shape! I actually cried you know! Eyebrows are no joke
Anyways I was looking for the perfect pencil to fill in my brows and literally watched like 100 tutorials lol and basically everyone used the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil! So I went out and got it and guys I love it! I'll insert a picture of my brows! I have a new Routine and I love it! #fleekyyyy
MAC Lipliner & Lipstick | LINK
So I went to my local MAC Store just to pick up some basics and found these two finally! I picked up Chestnut Lipliner which is just a dark brown Lipliner! It's so beautiful I swear MAC Lipliners are amazing all of the ones I own are super pigmented, creamy and blendable! I also picked up MAC Touch Lipstick which is currently my favourite nude lip! It's a really browny nude which looks amazing and works with so many makeup looks! Perfect nude for WOC
Ben Nye Topaz Powder | LINK
Banana Powder is constantly sold out every- fuking- where! So I picked up Topaz unfortunately I can't actually remember what site I bought it from because I was literally searching so many different sites! It isa really nice powder if you want a matte finish! It is more on the orange side so it can be a bit over powering! & this stuff is so messy! Omg where will be powder everywhere!
ALSO I BIIIIGGGGGG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SUPPORTED MY BLOG!! My views are insane I really appreciate it guys! I'm so happy! I love you guys! This has just motivated me to stay consistent with my posts and videos.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL BACK TO POSTING NEXT WEEK >> http://t.co/rutwE7XiGn
Thank you xx
Hope you guys enjoyed reading!
Keep up to date with me!
With love x















Try http://mykindabeauty.co.uk for Ben nye banana
ReplyDelete