A holistic approach to 'living your best life', is living well. With intention, purpose and full of meaningful connection.

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Hi Guys so if you haven't noticed MAC Blushes are my absolute favourite blushes!I use them every time I wear makeup and in basically all my Youtube Videos lol  So im going to show you what blushes I have in my MAC Blush Palette ! 




  
All four of these blushes are WOC friendly and look amazing on all skin tones! My personal favourite is sweet as cocoa it is a famous MAC Blush for women of colour! Everyone loves it and I definitely know why! Pro Pan Refill cost £15 each! I think buying a palette is more cost and space effective! 


Sweet as Cocoa | LINK
''Chocolate brown with Gold Pearls'' 



This was the first MAC Blush that I bought! When i first got my job in Next last year I went straight to MAC to treat myself! I asked some of the makeup artist for a blush and she recommend Sweet as cocoa! I had been seeing this blush everywhere and now i know why!

This blush is perfect for everyday use and also for when your going out! It adds a beautiful flush of colour! Its brown and shimmery so it looks very natural! It applies so smoothly and a little swatch goes a long way! 

Razin | LINK
'' Golden Reddish-Brown'' 



This is the perfect blush for when you have a completely matte face a flawless contour and a subtle highlight! Fleek is not even the right word to use! I think I'm going to do a tutorial around this blush because it that nice! Its a deep red/brown shade thats super matte but not chalky! its extremely pigmented so I always use a light had and a clean fluffy blush brush 

Ambering Rose | LINK
'' Muted Rose''



This was a gift from my best friends on my birthday lol! It was exactly what I wanted its a very orangey/ red shimmer blush so it literally makes your skin glow! I used it in THIS tutorial if you wanna see it on my cheeks! Its such a beautiful colour for all skin tones as its a universal shade! 
You can see just how pigmented it is from the swatch so imagine that on your cheeks! It's super soft is not chalky so it applies beautifully! I used in this blush in THIS YouTube video if you want to see what it looks like on. 
Format | LINK
''Pinkish Brown''





This blush is always out of stock so I could never get my hands on it! But one lucky day I went to a pro store and they had it! I was o happy! This blush is perfect for when you have colour on your lips and you want a natural blush! 
From the swatch you can tell how pigmented and natural it looks! This Is a MUST HAVE  blush for all WOC! 

(L-R Format, Ambering Rose, Razin, Sweet As Cocoa)

(L-R Format, Ambering Rose, Razin, Sweet As Cocoa)


So thats it! I really hope this was helpful in some way and you guys have an idea on some WOC Friendly MAC blushes! 

Hope you guys enjoyed reading! 
Keep up to date with me!
Twitter  Instagram  Tumblr  Bloglovin ♥ Youtube

With love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About Me

test

Welcome to the SHE BOSS DIARIES. Learn how to be a boss in life & business! #sheboss Is a movement created by Sinmi Adekola, owner of SinmisBeautique. So join our community of she bosses!

Latest Tweets

Follow @SinmiAdekola

Dealing with Anxiety

This is a topic that I've wanted to discuss for so long. Anxiety is something that many of us women deal with but I'll let you ...

Followers